COMMENT ON DIARY PLEASE (ADVICE/HELP NEEDED)

Options
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/jodiec92?date=2012-07-03

^^ There is the link above, this is how I usually eat (i'm awful at filling in but I usually eat the same foods each day)
I aim to lose around a stone. I'm unsure as to whether this diet is good or how it can be improved??
any help appreciated thanks.

Replies

• BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    It's saying "This user is not allowing others to view his or her food diary. "
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You need to open your diary for us to view it.
  • mymission92
    Options
    Sorry. It's now open :)
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Ask me to get back to you in about a week, after you've been logging.
  • mymission92
    Options
    Ask me to get back to you in about a week, after you've been logging.

I don't always log as I eat the same foods most days so I know the value for it
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would add in your water or drink it if you are not. I would also increase your servings of vegetables. Instead of 1/2 cup. I would recommend maybe two cups of broccoli or the vegetable of your choice.. This will increase your fiber and also allow you to eat more food. I would also suggest meal planning in advance. Plug in certain foods and see the nutritional and calorie breakdown. This can help you avoid the red numbers in advance with a little tweaking. I would ignore any red numbers (such as carbs and sugars) from vegetables. The more the merrier. My two cents.:drinker:
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't always log as I eat the same foods most days so I know the value for it
    [/quote]

I would be careful eating the same foods everyday. I certainly understand because I eat the same foods almost weekly. However I log everyday and switch up so I won't get bored with my eating plan.
  • mymission92
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, I drink plently of water and I will increase my vege portions.
  • bannierooster
    bannierooster Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Most bloggers say not to go below you (net) BMR, so add more calories. Keep plugging away because I KNOW you CAN do this!