I'm new and I would love some friends!

Options
Hey everybody! I've tried this site before and it was really helpfull to me. I 've lost 6kg(is around 10-14 pounds). But at some point I made the wrong choices and that made me unmotivated and I gave up from my diet and exercises.

Now I need to loose 65, 8kg(is around 145 pounds). So here I am, starting fresh and I hope to make friends so we can support each other!

Replies

• boborr44
    boborr44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to this but i like it alreadtpy.lets stay intouch:laugh:
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Same here! I need people to help me keep motivated :) please add me if you're a regular user!
  • Plussizebritt
    Plussizebritt Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun =)
  • beth0672
    beth0672 Posts: 37
    Options
    I love what your profile pic says! :) Feel free to add me!
  • HMM163
    HMM163 Posts: 24
    Options
    Add me. I have been on for about 6 months. Need to lose about 60 more pounds. Depends on the doctor. Fighting a history of high blood pressure. So could use the support also. I am a walker and just starting to jog a bit.
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Same here! I need people to help me keep motivated :) please add me if you're a regular user!

Just like she said, if you are a regular user, add me.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Good for you on your fresh start! I was 30 days thru the 60 day insanity program and felt like I didn't give it anywhere near 100%. So this morning i started fresh as well! Day 1 insanity for me :) Feel free to add me if you like, you can do this!!
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) Feel free to add me!
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • kirstiesharpe2209
    Options
    I only joined up this week so my home page is still pretty lonely! feel free to add me, im here every single day haha :)
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you would like =] That goes for anyone on the thread, I log in everyday and am always available to talk. Good luck everyone.
  • MichelleL2016
    MichelleL2016 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm new as well :)
  • crazyintensity
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I just started about a week and a half ago lost about 4 or 5 lbs already. Totally gonna try to keep this up. I want to lose 130 lbs in 2 years. Good luck with your goal!! :D
  • dorothyhoard
    dorothyhoard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Guess what? I'm new too. Will you be my friend?
  • ocukor1
    ocukor1 Posts: 66
    Options
    Would love to help. Add me, ask me anything. :)
  • nostalgicfortune
    Options
    I'm semi-new and loVe to help and get help from anyone motivational support is the most important part of this process :-)
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Logging and supporting has definetly helped me. Feel free to add me.
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    Hi and welcome back!!! Can I be your friend? I work a lot of behavior modification. I'm addicted to working out, but I'm also a food addict. That means that if I get started eating (sugar especially), I could eat the state of AZ. I've overdone the work out thing too. The key for me is moderation.
    Good luck!
    Debbie
  • byersdlt
    byersdlt Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm on a mission to finally figure out how to stay of track and reach my weight loss and fitness goals! Feel free to add me, I'm working out with Chalene Extreme. I could use some friends to help support and be supported by!
  • wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I also started a while back and made a wrong turn somewhere, but now back on track, and have about 50 lbs left to lose! Gotta get rid of the baby weight!