Who wants a thigh gap??

Options
Well the prized thigh gap is old news, the latest craze is the "protruding elbow." that's when your biceps are skinnier than your elbows.

Edit: yes it's possible and quite the craze in west Hollywood.

Replies

• harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    What??? I don't think that makes sense. How could one's bicep be skinnier than elbow? And why? My elbow is pretty bony and sharp .....or so I've been told : )
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    yikes.
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Lol what. I'm aiming for the opposite, but with muscle, not fat. xD
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    funny u said that because lately i've noticed my elbow is very visible now...but im not sure if it was always like that or not
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :huh: :ohwell: :noway:
  • masked_habit
    Options
    I have always dreamed of having the thigh gap ha ha and I almost had a protruding elbow kind of. my arms have always been small though
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    what the heck i got hairy palms and a protruding elbow what in the heck iam i doing to cause that?????
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ELBOWS ARE HOT
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Totally. SS&TT. ::flowerforyou:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker:
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    I'll take the GAP any day!!!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't what their girl to have a thigh gap?
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    So just because you, personally, like (or in this case, dislike) something; everyone who doesn't share your opinion should be laughed at?

I'm someone whose biceps are smaller than my elbows, and I actually happen to like it that way!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'd like a thigh gap so my thighs wouldn't chafe together anymore, although I think my hips are too narrow to accomplish that. Oh well.

The elbow thing sounds a bit silly to me. As long as my arms are toned and healthy, I don't really care if my elbow protrudes or not. :P
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    So just because you, personally, like (or in this case, dislike) something; everyone who doesn't share your opinion should be laughed at?

I'm someone whose biceps are smaller than my elbows, and I actually happen to like it that way!

I can laugh if I want--I happen to think its an unhealthy aspiration and laughing is my coping mechanism. Otherwise I might go postal on people.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't what their girl to have a thigh gap?

This guy's doing this thread right :laugh:

Seriously though who cares about thigh gaps, I just want to be fit!
  • pundas
    pundas Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Oh dear lord why would anyone want that lol to me it looks like a hard c*ck sprouting out of your arm! Not meant to be offensive, I had to google this to understand :sick:
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    been there, done that.

It wasnt all that long ago I was borderline (or not ) anorexic with the gap legs and skinny arms. its not healthy, not attractive and just plain silly. Even though i know im overweight now I'd rather be like this than skin and bone any-day.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    been there, done that.

It wasnt all that long ago I was borderline (or not ) anorexic with the gap legs and skinny arms. its not healthy, not attractive and just plain silly. Even though i know im overweight now I'd rather be like this than skin and bone any-day.

Amen. Glad you're healthier now :)
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'd love a thigh gap!