why am i so awkward?!

Options
Just got hit on by the two guys at subway, and I was so nervous and awkward it was horrible. I'm married, and I told them so, but I was flattered. I was just a ball of awkward is what I was... Ugh.... I'm just not used to that at all. I'm just not "that" girl... Why am i so awkwardddd?!

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    It happenes...I'm a Klutz, was flirting with a guy once and when I turned around to do my "sexy walk away" I walked into a wall hahaha

Just life
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    Haha well I didn't walk into a wall, but pretty sure I stumbled a bit
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Relax. You're married. You don't have to worry about this anymore.
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm probably the most awkward person on the face of the planet, so I can sympathize. But I just say I'm quirky and unique instead, and it's makes me feel better about it lol!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Haha awkward is cute!! LoL
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I think it would be more awkward if you craved that attention. Relax :happy:
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

is it jut me or does your ticker say "strip"?
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Relax. You're married. You don't have to worry about this anymore.

^^^This! It's always flattering when people notice that you look good. The best part about being married when it happens is that it doesn't matter if you are awkward or dorky or whatever. You are just you....and I'm sure your husband loves you for it.:flowerforyou:
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That happen to me all the time... Am super shy:blushing:
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I don't "crave" the attention at all. But any lady married or not who says she doesn't like it is lying. It's nice to know "you still got it" just for giggles. :)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I'm so awkward I once walked into a pole on a first date. Didn't deter her...we were together over 8 years!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Heck, all the fun is in being awkward, :blushing:
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm so awkward I don't even realise when people are flirting with me or hitting on me... someone always has to tell me >.>
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm the SAME way.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I totally get where you are coming from. I have been with my husband for 22 years (20 of them married) and I have absolutely no clue how to flirt with anyone but him. It makes me nervous when someone flirts with me. I am flattered, but have no clue how to feel comfortable when I am flirted with. Thankfully I don't have to worry about meeting new men for relationships. LOL
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options

Nope... Not seeing that at all actually.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Embrace it.

I'm super awkward at times, and a friggan klutz...but I've been told it's part of my charm.:wink:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm horrible with that sort of thing. The first few times a guy would say I was pretty I'd stutter around and not really say anything. I would also have difficulty saying hard K sounds so asking for a kiss made me sound like an AK-47. Apparently it was adorable. :blushing:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Nope... Not seeing that at all actually.

I see "ATRLP" for "all that really looks painful" Is that what it is?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Why are you worried about it? The guy who has the opinion that matters put a ring on your finger =).