Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fab!!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny that your two-pound LOSS makes such a great difference? :wink: Looks great! And congrats on getting control on your eating habits!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing !!! Congrats on all your success!!
  • tinchick
    tinchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting healthy!!! It's a big accomplishment and you are quite inspiring to me!! :)
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I am SUPER Proud of you and what you have accomplished!
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I celebrate you and your road to wellness. You are awesome! I am so glad you know it!
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Your responses mean so much to me guys... it wasn't that long ago I felt like a total failure... so knowing that other people see my journey as an inspiration feels really incredible. I never thought I'd make it to this point, I'd almost accepted that my disorder was going to be a part of my life forever. I'm so glad I realized that didn't have to be so.
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great work
  • cagarts
    cagarts Posts: 2
    Options
    You are an inspiration and a success. You've overcome so much. You look wonderful and most of all, healthy. Blessings to you.
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    You ARE a success story! Your story is inspiring. Please keep up the great work, you should be VERY proud of yourself! You look great now, much better than you did at 114lbs. It's always more of a success to be healthy! Great job girl!:flowerforyou:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look great and your story is very inspiring. Keep up the good work. Stay healthy.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful success story! Thank you for sharing. Here is an article I found that you would probably like (as well as anyone else that wants to follow in your footsteps). I read the article and wanted to find a way to share it with people, and this looks like a perfect place to share it. The article is: "What Weight Lifting Can do For a Former Anorexic" by a wonderful writer (I am fond of her mother's science writing as well). Best wishes to you on the rest of your journey. You have found a friend in me.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hunger-artist/201101/what-weight-lifting-can-do-former-anorexic
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i have had problems with ed's too and it's a struggle to remain healthy. You're awesome and inspire me to keep going :)
  • veghel
    veghel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • Natosean
    Natosean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good work! Your body looks better in the recent pic than when you weighed less. Let me know how Insanity works for you, I've been considering getting it.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and much healthier!!! keep up the great consistency!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    You look great ate 158lbs...You don't look like you weight that much but you looks so much better the the previous pictures. Tone, strong, thin and healthy.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    It's as success story as one can get! It's so important for you to realize either extreme is not good for your body. You are doing so wonderful and keep up with the good work!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look (and I bet feel) fabulous!! So glad to hear about your healthy changes! Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!