Who has pets?

Options

Replies

• sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    We have three dogs. Shelby, my Lab Chow mix; Presley, my Jack Russell and who knows what mix, Bo, a 15 year old Chihuahua we just took in. We also have two cats. Hudson, my fat cat and Sofie, my little girl.

We also have six chickens, but not sure they count as pets since I can't name them because I can't really tell them apart.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    II have two dogs --- a porky little english lab/pit bull mix who is an absolute sweetheart, but she eats anything in site, so we can't leave anything out. The other dog is I believe part doberman and something hairy. And then, we have a nine-month old black and white cat named Sirius --- yes, a cat named after the dog star --- who we are all convinced is the most adorable cat who ever lived. He's not really named after the dog star. My daughter named him after Sirius Black, one of her favorite characters from Harry Potter who --- yes --- changes into a dog. :happy:
  • robin68562
    Options
    When a cat pees somewhere other than his littler pan it can be a sign of a urinary tract infection. You should have him checked out by the vet before you toss him out.
  • robin68562
    Options
    I have 2 cats! 'Charlie' is 17 pounds and is a PITA... he's a year old and is very jealous of my new baby...he's peed in the carseat twice... I told him "one more time...if you pee or poop anywhere that's not your litter box and you're going outside"
    Then there's 'Lucy'...she's a sweetheart, but she won't do anything without Charlie... I swear! I've never seen 2 cats eat/drink from the same bowl (at the same time) in my whole life, but she'll only eat if Charlie's eating... so weird!

When a cat pees somewhere other than his little box it can be a sign of a urinary tract infection. You should have him checked out by your vet before you toss him out.
  • jaygregz
    jaygregz Posts: 104
    Options
    377012_323558957676472_1255496498_n.jpg

541033_445039318861768_587057412_n.jpg

His name is Blue because he's my boy!!

He's a boxer.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Love the boxer!!! So cute!

we have 2 dogs. A Boxer Great Dane mix (Scout) and a Pointer Boxer mix (Freckles). we have 6 cats Keeni, Beelezabub, and Pretty Kitty (who just had 3 kittens). We have 2 rabbits (Speckles and Fudge Fudge). 2 Mexican doves (Romeo and Juliet). 2 goats (Lila and Lily). 4 ducks (Todd, Rex, Mallory, and Token) 5 geese (Nimrod, Junior, Snake, Lucy, and Biti) and 23 chickens...some of them have names but only the ones my kids take to fair.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boxers and a mini wiener dog!!!! Yes my house is a disaster but I love the monsters anyway!!!!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    One of my boxers is named Beelzabub!!!! Haha, that's awesome!!! I get weird looks at my sons school when the teachers hear the dogs name!!!! I have a weird since of humor, not a member of the Church of Satan for crying out loud!!!!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    right! My vet (also a friend of mine from church) begged me to change the cats name! Come on people...chill out!! When we were first married our dogs were named after alcohol...and no, we were not drunks...they are just names!! LOL
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    A dog named Panda....

A rabbit named Tundra...

and a pond full of fish.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    We have a gigantic (20 pound) cat, who is a big spoiled baby. We love her to pieces though. As a pet owner and animal lover, I'm curious about other MFP users' animal friends.

Ah heck that is small!! I have one 20 lb Maine Coon, one 18 lb Black Long Hair and one 25 lb Manx!! They are all big babies!! The Manx is all light grey... so his name is Fat Ash!! :wink:

253583_2086677884087_541849_n.jpg
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have a ~10 pound poodle mix named Tequila!! She is such a sweetie and loves to cuddle! She's my child haha
  • smkcx
    smkcx Posts: 69
    Options
    We have an 65lb dog named Hennessey (Brindle Pitbull) - whom believe's she is the size of a teacup chihuahua - she is spoiled rotten, overly excited and a bed hog! But, we love her to pieces so over the years my fiance and I have adjusted to all her 'needs' (example: learning to sleep smooshed up together on one side of the bed to accomidate her lol and her desire to lay in your lap and watch tv)
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Lets see, I have 4 dogs as you can see from my profile pic. All of them have their own special personality and I love everyone of them, especially the ****zu, she's my baby (not the youngest). They definitely make my day when I come home from work and they are so excited to see me.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have a domestic cat, named Black Kitty

I also have about 10 "extra" kitties, they live downtown where I work, they are a feral colony. I feed them daily, I even go down there Sat/Sun

They follow my car like kids following the Pied Piper because they know i'm going to put food down LOL...a couple of them even let me get a quick rub in but I try not to indulge too often. I don't want them to get to used to people and someone come by and try to hurt them! me wuvs them. :smile:
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    I have a cat, a bird, a dog and 5 chickens. One of those chickens might be a dude. I can't tell yet. LOL
  • SharmelleOlson
    SharmelleOlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have my 5 year old chihuahua patches

Three female parakeets I think they are 3 years old now. I had 4 but one died on Independence Day this year. The one that died was a male.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I have 2 miniature schnauzers :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I have a miniature Jack Russell called willow and a couple of aquariums of tropical fish :-)
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I have two pups