Replies

• AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!!!!! My arch-enemy :)
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Lobster mac and cheese is my latest pleasure food. Orgasmic!
  • littlegreenapple
    Options
    Frozen yogurt, apple pie, brownies with coffee ice cream...
    FRESH BREAD.
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Cheese.
    Mozzarella freaking cheese.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    pizza. seriously, i'll eat it for every meal if you'll let me. and you know...everything else listed here. :)
  • vikidelynn
    vikidelynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Any kind of pastry or pie. Cannot say no.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    CAKE!!! Any kind... Don't matter... just CAKE!!!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Nutella.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Popcorn with butter, American cheese, and Rasinets with Mike&Ikes on the side.... Pizza and Beer....Chocolate....OK that's it..... No wonder I got so BIG.... OOOPS..... (Just for reference I didn't give these things up I just eat them in moderation)
  • surfergurlie
    Options
    HOT CHEETO PUFFS AND COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM!!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I love the Indian restaurant lunch buffet! Especially with Naan bread. I take my lab students once a semester. They're already talking about wanting to go. It's such an unknown number of calories, but I know there's a lot of fat, and I eat far too much. Our next excursion will be in August. I can't begin to imagine how long I'll need to spend on the treadmill that week to compensate, but hopefully by then, I'll have more muscle and more endurance to work it off right away.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    cupcakes...I freaking LOVE cupcakes. :love:
  • BakeRunLive
    Options
    I crave any and all sugar!! Cookies, cakes, and especially frosting!! Does anyone know like what deficiency causes sugar cravings?
  • healthyme155
    Options
    ice cream and cookies...bacon also. had some peanut butter cups and a coke today, that was pretty awesome too XD
  • Scha4153
    Scha4153 Posts: 5
    Options
    Sushi is my favorite thing ever and I still eat it. I try to do brown rice instead of white though.
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    pizza.... pizza and more pizza :)
    ^^^^^^ This. Especially Papa John's with pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives...oh stop. It is a good thing it is late here, maybe I will forget this post by tomorrow. 8^)
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    ben & jerry's half baked or cookie dough
    chocolate fudge cake with mascarpone
  • beammcd
    beammcd Posts: 5
    Options
    chipotle. I know this doesn't have to be a bad option, but when I want to eat chipotle i want the burrito with lots of cheese and sour cream. yummmmmmm, its been too long.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    pizza.... pizza and more pizza :)
    ^^^^^^ This. Especially Papa John's with pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives...oh stop. It is a good thing it is late here, maybe I will forget this post by tomorrow. 8^)
    Lol, how late? Because I work at Papa Johns and we stay open till 2am. :wink: ha
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Popeye's chicken. Really, really, really or Church's chicken. Holy schmoke!. It's my happy food. I usually don't eat the skin 'cause that's major gross but mmm, mmm, mmm!