journey so far..pics- other 5"2' women goals?

Options
b424c686.jpg

HW- 147
SW- 141 (march 7 1012)
CW- 124 (today)
GW- 120-115?

00295490.jpg

Other 5" - 5"3' ladies what's your goal??
129689664239047929_iBcPNA6C_b.jpg
Share your progress weights/pics too please if you have some:) shorty women of MFP!

:heart: Thanks for checking out my post!

Replies

• Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Nobody?? ):
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!

Looks like we've had about the same about of weight loss.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome with your weight loss AND your running-you're fast and handle endurance well-that's awesome! Keep up the great work :)
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!

Looks like we've had about the same about of weight loss.

Good to know we're about the same pace on weight loss!! Love your background for your ticket 2 lbs to go Aahhhmaazzzing!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    You're doing awesome with your weight loss AND your running-you're fast and handle endurance well-that's awesome! Keep up the great work :)

THANKS!! After losing some weight I've noticed my mile times getting faster! Very exciting!!!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    Post goals and progress pics lets see it! :)
  • heatherherring15
    heatherherring15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't have any before pics. I won't allow them. Maybe when I get down to your before picture I'll allow it. You look amazing, btw. My ultimate goal is to get down to 120ish. First, I have to get to 180, then 170, and so on. Congrats to you though!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    I don't have any before pics. I won't allow them. Maybe when I get down to your before picture I'll allow it. You look amazing, btw. My ultimate goal is to get down to 120ish. First, I have to get to 180, then 170, and so on. Congrats to you though!

You an do it! That's the idea break it down to increments at a time! Thank you:))) you should take before pics for your self at least and don't post them so you can have them to look at later you will be glad you did!!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Height 5ft 2
    HW: 191
    SW: 183
    CW: 143
    GW: 129
    My ticker says 3lbs to go, but its 14lbs to go. I like to set myself smaller goals at a time!
  • FitMomHeatherDawn
    Options
    b424c686.jpg

HW- 147
    SW- 141 (march 7 1012)
    CW- 124 (today)
    GW- 120-115?

00295490.jpg

Other 5" - 5"3' ladies what's your goal??
    129689664239047929_iBcPNA6C_b.jpg
    Share your progress weights/pics too please if you have some:) shorty women of MFP!

:heart: Thanks for checking out my post!

you did an incredible job!! congrats girly :)
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" weighed 163 in February. Currently 131. Would like to get down to 120ish??? Depends on how I look and feel. I am a mom and I am ok with looking like one. I just want to be healthy.
  • RunDottyRun
    Options
    wow I'd KILL for your before photo!! lol. I'm 5"2' and started at 90kgs and currently sitting at 70kg (been sitting there since January!! :(
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    Height 5ft 2
    HW: 191
    SW: 183
    CW: 143
    GW: 129
    My ticker says 3lbs to go, but its 14lbs to go. I like to set myself smaller goals at a time!

Thanks! Yeah I noticed smaller goals can really help and not feel so overwhelming!!!! My ticket changes a lot(; thanks! 129 is a good goal!!! You have come so far that's awesome!!!!!!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You look great and so happy!

MFP SW: 169
    CW: 151
    GW: 112
    UGW: 105

I have a couple progress pics in my profile. The glittery print dress was last year and the pic beside it was also from last year but the rest are "current". The black bodycon pic was about 2 mos ago at 158 and the coral dress 3 weeks ago at 151!

:drinker:
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    I am 5'2" weighed 163 in February. Currently 131. Would like to get down to 120ish??? Depends on how I look and feel. I am a mom and I am ok with looking like one. I just want to be healthy.

Yay for heathy moms perfect role models! Hats off to moms losing weight and taking care of kiddies really amazing!!! :))) 120 I think would be a perfect goal 115 might be a little much..I'm thinking 120 w/ ya:)
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    where did you find that weight tracker????
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    wow I'd KILL for your before photo!! lol. I'm 5"2' and started at 90kgs and currently sitting at 70kg (been sitting there since January!! :(

How many cals do you eat daily? :) you gotta get un stuck girl! That's super frustrating!!!!!
  • Tribbey143
    Options

It's awesome!! (part of its cut off bc the image was too big)... I have it on on my iPhone called tactio target weight I like the regular version vs the pro version :)
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

It's awesome!! (part of its cut off bc the image was too big)... I have it on on my iPhone called tactio target weight I like the regular version vs the pro version :)