Who are you? A Trekie, or a Whovie. The ultimate debate.

Options
12346»

Replies

• EJand94
    EJand94 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    STAR TREK is so so so so so much better than Dr. Who.

Soooo not true. I've seen both early doctor who, and star trek. Dr. WHo had way better story lines, monsters, and makes more sense. Plus star trek started three years after doctor who. One could say R2D2 looks like a Dalek too.
  • Mawkish1983
    Mawkish1983 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Trekkie.
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    Doctor Who all the way. I don't mind Star Trek, but I find that the fanbase is kinda crazy (sorry) and they take it waaay too seriously. Plus, I always enjoyed DS9 and was annoyed to be told that made me a 'bad' Star Trek fan.

I've watched Doctor who since I was 8, thanks to re-runs on tv and a few battered video tapes my nan had. Tom Baker will always be my Doctor, but Matt Smith is a very close second.
  • Clardi777
    Clardi777 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am the ultimate Trekkie...from the very first episode in the mid-60's! It was a guarantee that every week Captain Kirk would get his shirt ripped off! Loved Mr Spock - actually walked around pulling on the top of my ears hoping they would get pointed...I know...I know...
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    not mutually exclusive, I am just a tart, I love it all, All the Star Treks have their moments, strengths and weaknesses, Firefly, SG1, Dr Who, Torchwood, Sanctuary and not quite the same but up there - Supernatural - happy sigh - no choosing I want n love it all :D