I'm out of the 70's!!!

Options
b1delane
b1delane Posts: 261 Member
Just had to post and say I just weighed myself and I am officialy 168 lbs!! That means I am out of the 70's! I am so excited I nearly pissed myself with joy! So if there are any fellow MFP's who have just left a certain set of numbers behind post here. I would love to hear your stories!

Replies

• Krisgren
    Krisgren Posts: 95
    Options
    woo hoo!! Congrats, so exciting!!! I started at 167 in December and just the other day surpassed 150 and hit 149.5, I don't care that it;s only by .5, its a damn nice number and I too was thru the roof :), I have about 9.5 to go to my goal!!!

So congrats again and holy crapola 30 pounds!! Atta girl!!!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    meee! Took me ages specially having special events in my family and relatives over, but I finally got out of the 150s... 148.8 this morning, and im soooo damn happy. 18.8 to reach my goal #1

congrats on your loss! its soooo exciting when we see the scale moving down! woo hoo
  • b1delane
    Options
    Yay congrats that's awesome!... yes I agree .5 doesn't matter 149 is 149!
  • b1delane
    Options
    I am so happy to hear other people feel a sense of elation when they leave a number behind. Every step closer feels amazing!
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    And, and...when you make the leap from 150 to 149, the 50-pound weight on the gym's balance scale moves back a notch. Big victory! :smile:
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I AM OUT OF THE 70'S TOO!!!! (sorry for the caps, just really excited lol) :happy:
  • TISH27kidneytransplant
    Options
    CONGRATS LADIES!!! hoping to see the 90,s by thanksgiving:) keeping my fingers crossed!
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just got out of the 270s. Oh yeah
  • LifeinDC
    LifeinDC Posts: 34
    Options
    I am at 168 and 30 lbs down. Eight to go to my original goal. Bought new bras last weekend to celebrate!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I 'm also at 168 and equally elated to be out of the 70s. It seemed like such a hurdle for a while. I hope getting out of the 60s will be much quicker.
  • XxOMG_ITS_PINKxX
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! That is super exciting :flowerforyou:
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Just had to post and say I just weighed myself and I am officialy 168 lbs!! That means I am out of the 70's! I am so excited I nearly pissed myself with joy! So if there are any fellow MFP's who have just left a certain set of numbers behind post here. I would love to hear your stories!
    Cool beans! (Yeah, I've been overhearing too much Fresh Beat Band)
    Keep it up, you're doing awesome!

I've lost 36 lbs. I'm down past 250 for the first time in over ten years. Still a long ways to go. Let's do this thing!!! :glasses:
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'm 201 and can't wait to kiss the 200's goodbye.
  • Reginahasdoneit
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB!
  • Shawneb66
    Shawneb66 Posts: 124
    Options
    I started in April at 205 and the other day I finally found the 170's!! 179, but I will take it!! I am looking forward to the 160's as well! Congrats on such a great victory!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats guys!! I am desperately hoping to be out of the blasted 70s by the end of this month!! (I am only like 1-2 pounds away!! ) But hit a plateau :sad:
  • metatuem
    metatuem Posts: 9
    Options
    I was bumping back and forth between 178 and 173 for a long time. Weigh in yesterday 168.4Lbs. Just the motivation I needed. YAY.
  • metatuem
    metatuem Posts: 9
    Options
    Awesome job!:smile:
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I started at 164.2 and 2 weeks ago I finally left the 130's!!! 127.6 as of today..I'm in my final set of numbers and I hope I NEVER see any of those others again! :) Congrats to all of you and good luck on your continued journey! :)
  • b1delane
    Options
    CONGRATS LADIES!!! hoping to see the 90,s by thanksgiving:) keeping my fingers crossed!

You will get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!