Alternative treatment to cancer

Options
Anyone done or know someone that has done natural holistic treatment to fight cancer? What were the results? Thoughts?
I am currently taking 5 different herb drops 3 times a day.

Lapacho
Sanicle
Vinca
Hibiscus Flower
Whole Apricot

Replies

• blackschecter
    Options
    Hi,

I am glad you are willing to try alternative methods.

There are several doctors in California that have created cancer solutions with diet and exercise and other approaches. They do get results but less attention than traditional medicine.

There is also a website about doing a master cleanse. Just look up master cleanse on internet. Helps your body to fight better.

Good luck!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This is a must read for you:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cancer-Answer-Larry-Lymphocyte/dp/1887995013

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYhyCu3DQY

Hugs to you as you succeed with wonderful health xx
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Please tell me you have not been diagnosed with cancer.
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes, Last July 8 I was told I had cancer, and it was 95% hodgkins lymphona, Since then I have had 5 other biospies with a high percentage that it is hodgkins, however they will not treat me since they can not get a 100% confirmed hodgkins, since it may be non hodgkins. The natural treatment is the only thing at this time I can do. I go back June 28 for another PET Scan, if at that time if it is growing they want to do a major risky surgery just for a biospy and not even remove it.
  • NeeNee121
    NeeNee121 Posts: 10
    Options
    How did your PET come out?
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Read the gerson theory
    great book and some real results.
    if you have netflix there food inc and fat sivk and nearly dead are wonderful

There is a center in mexico that is treating cancer with super high doess of vitamin c
    Feel free to ad me.
    you are in my thoughts!