• leanandmean2012
    leanandmean2012 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Not to brag, but I told ya.

yea u did lol
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Chael was never close to beating Silva lol Anderson had a cracked rib the first fight and Chael tested positive for PED's after the first fight and Chael still lost lol This time Silva put him out of his misery. Anderson = Greatest MMA fighter ever
    Great fighters never use an injury as an excuse for a poor performance, very few fighters enter the cage healthy. But yes he is the greatest fighter ever but I think Jonny Bones Jones will replace him in the future.

I'm making the excuse for him lol he never said it, it was discovered. Chael cheated and lost lol People tend not to know that. Jon jones has years to go but I think he might reach that status. Last night was just more proof that Silva is the best ever.
    ^^^^^^^^
    THIS
    Yes Silva did!! It was the first thing out of his mouth during his post fight interview with Joe Rogan. Hey I dont like Chael, he is a loud mouth just like Bisbing.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Silva pissed me off when he tried cheating by rubbing the vaseline on his face all over his arms and torso. Poor show!!!! And illegal knee!!!!! Anyone else think Forrest Griffin looks like a hillbilly half wit? lol

Edit to add: Myself and others wonder if the fight was fixed. Mr tough guy Sonnen is all rage and aggression...then when Silva gets him, Sonnen "misses" him and falls and looks up at him like a scared kitty.......and let him beat the crap out of him. Disappointing fight.
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    Silva pissed me off when he tried cheating by rubbing the vaseline on his face all over his arms and torso. Poor show!!!! And illegal knee!!!!! Anyone else think Forrest Griffin looks like a hillbilly half wit? lol

Edit to add: Myself and others wonder if the fight was fixed. Mr tough guy Sonnen is all rage and aggression...then when Silva gets him, Sonnen "misses" him and falls and looks up at him like a scared kitty.......and let him beat the crap out of him. Disappointing fight.

if u actually looked at the replay (like everyone else) that knee CLEARLY landed in Chael's chest lol They showed the replay multiple times.
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    If that fight was "FIXED" then all other 14 wins Silva has in the UFC must be fixed also. Not even close lol
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    Chael was never close to beating Silva lol Anderson had a cracked rib the first fight and Chael tested positive for PED's after the first fight and Chael still lost lol This time Silva put him out of his misery. Anderson = Greatest MMA fighter ever
    Great fighters never use an injury as an excuse for a poor performance, very few fighters enter the cage healthy. But yes he is the greatest fighter ever but I think Jonny Bones Jones will replace him in the future.

I'm making the excuse for him lol he never said it, it was discovered. Chael cheated and lost lol People tend not to know that. Jon jones has years to go but I think he might reach that status. Last night was just more proof that Silva is the best ever.
    ^^^^^^^^
    THIS
    Yes Silva did!! It was the first thing out of his mouth during his post fight interview with Joe Rogan. Hey I dont like Chael, he is a loud mouth just like Bisbing.

If great fighters never say anything about injures, where has GSP been for two years? I rest my case.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^
    THIS

If great fighters never say anything about injures, where has GSP been for two years? I rest my case.
    Surgically repaired knee ligaments take 2 years to heal properly, Especially major knee ligament reconstruction surgery like GSP had. Apples to Oranges when compared to a cracked rib, I played an entire season of football with 2 cracked ribs and im not a world class athelete geting paid millions of dollars. Check & Mate.
  • leanandmean2012
    Options
    u just said great fighters dont make EXCUSES so CHECK AND MATE, ME lol GSP is garbage in my book. Silva has beat everyone ever in the ufc in his weight class. GSP hasn't fought in forever. You must be taking whatever Chael took the first time he fought Silva, I guess that's why u lost just like he did lol SMH
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

if u actually looked at the replay (like everyone else) that knee CLEARLY landed in Chael's chest lol They showed the replay multiple times.

yeah, I did....several times. Oh dear...guess I'm not allowed an opinion...I'm merely female, lol
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Was hoping for a lot more out of that fight.

This. Once Sonnen tripped over Silva's foot, and fell against the fence, it was over from that point on. I wished they could've went the distance.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Options

Joe Rogan and Goldie even mentioned it was legal after seeing the replay.
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Sonnen's rule for next fight....NO SPINNING BACKFIST.

btw if chael is garbage and silva is so great, why did chael take him down, get side control, and eventually mount him? i personally think chael wasted his time to mount. shoulda stuck in 1/2 guard and pounded him.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Options

btw if chael is garbage and silva is so great, why did chael take him down, get side control, and eventually mount him? i personally think chael wasted his time to mount. shoulda stuck in 1/2 guard and pounded him.

I thought once he had side control, that he was gonna put a pounding on Silva.
  • leanandmean2012
    Options

He took him down controlled him and lost. Doesn't that say it all, all tha trash he talked and he basically got beat by a knee to tha chest. He folded like a lawn chair lol I bet Chael doesn't get another shot at him