I've lost a stone! (14lbs) - can you see a difference?

Options

Replies

• ShizukaSamurai
    ShizukaSamurai Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • syrevitch
    syrevitch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    the face and the hips look much better and thiner!
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Youre outline is much more sleak, well done you :)
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Your hips and thighs look slimmer for sure! Not only that, but you look much happier :) well done and keep at it!
  • JMC529
    JMC529 Posts: 14
    Options
    You can really tell! Congratulations! Keep up the great work and you will hit goal in no time!
  • CynthiaMayela
    Options
    I can see the diference in your neck, waist, and legs... you look amazing
  • lillydlc
    lillydlc Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Chaz I can DEFINITELY see a difference! You are looking so good, keep up the momentum, lady!! x
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I can see a real difference! Well done! Keep up the good work!
  • sjbdk
    sjbdk Posts: 1
    Options
    For sure you can see the difference! You look much smoother and best of all, it's obvious you;ve got a great shape there and it'll only get better. Congrats!
  • JaneP2011
    JaneP2011 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can see the difference in your hips and thighs. Perhaps take some 'side on' pictures of yourself too so you can see your progress in terms of having less 'depth' as well as less 'width' (if you see what I mean!) Great work though - keep it up!
  • sjw2604
    sjw2604 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey chaz its mulieribus from smnet u look fantastic i can def see a diference especially in your thighs well done hunnie x x x x
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    Aww thank you midwifewanabe - haven't seen you around for a while hope you're ok xxx
  • aoife_griffin
    aoife_griffin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    We had the same start weight and seem to have the same build, you look fabulous after a stone gone, well done!! Definitely noticeable!
  • mcklough
    mcklough Posts: 2
    Options
    yes! Big difference! Keep up the good work :)
  • KELVINSMOM
    Options
    Looking good. your waist is more defined and your legs look trimmer as well.. Cheers to you !
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I can see it hun! Your thighs look smaller, and I can see your waist has gotten smaller. As another poster said, your outline is smoother. Well done!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You did great for only being on this for 1 month. Just track your calories each day and be carefull to really be acurate with your count. Also try to eat 80g of protein a day. Protein helps burn fat!!

Best of luck1

Basil
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I do see a huge difference! You're body looks more "tight" esp in your legs! Congrats!
  • lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous and there is definitely a difference! Keep going girl!
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!