Losing 40lbs (TEENS)

Options
i'm aiming to lose 40lbs after already losing 16lbs
i'm looking for friends who are teens but welcome to friend requests from older people as well :)
& i'm new!

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    i'm aiming to lose 40lbs after already losing 16lbs
    i'm looking for friends who are teens but welcome to friend requests from older people as well :)
    & i'm new!

I will support anyone who is losing weight because they are doing something with themselves other than the couch potatos that say they are fat and complain about but end up still sitting on the couch!! Congrats on wanting to lose weight.....you can do this and good luck on your journey, even with road bumps and tough times fight through it and continue to the finish line!! Im here for support so feel free to add
  • wannabetinynowandforever
    Options
    im trying to lose 20 but i cant do it just dont have the motivatin please join me and we can try doing this together
  • StarrenNight
    Options
    I'm aiming to loose close to 50 pounds, and it's hard when you have to balance highschool, college, family and a job.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm hardly a teen anymore but I lost my 70lbs when I was 15 so I'm gonna send a request. I don't have all the answers but I can tell you what I did to lose the weight and keep it off for most of my adult life!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I see the originator has deactivated their account...please make sure you guys are at least 18 yrs old...if not, you should really see your doctors with your parents or have your parents try to get you help through qualified nutritionists and fitness professionals. There's a lot of very bad advice on MFP, people with eating disorders as well and know-it-alls that are not familiar with a teen's specific needs...