Wraps

Options
I've been searching different wraps to cut out more breads and for ease of travel when the semester starts up again. Is there a certain type of "shell" I should get or are regular tortillas fine?

Any recipes you have would be great too!

Thanks! :)

Replies

• keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I like the flatout brand. They have different flavors. Another thing to suggest is Joseph's pits pockets, they are 60 cals and 4 net carbs and 6 protein. Either way you can throw veggies and either chicken or deli turkey and eat. Also if you like falafel just take a can of chickpeas and spices and onion pulse until mixed let refrigerate overnight or Atleast 4 hours roll into balls, flatten them out spritz with oil bake 20 min or so at 375..when I plugged it in each one came out to 40 cals and i only needed to use 1 and a half, split in two to stuff my pita.
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You could always try a sturdy cabbage or lettuce leaf. They are actually really tasty , especially with Asian flavors. For ease of travel, maybe look in to spring roll wrappers. They are very thin, add a little flavor and are really easy to use.