Looking for friends trying to loose 25+lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• slhauser8
    slhauser8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, 220lbs and looking to get to 170. Gonna need lots of support on this journey! :)
  • Mel41875
    Mel41875 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey friends! I have recently started this journey once again! Currently I am 5'6,194.5 and looking to get fit and take care of myself mentally, physically, and spiritually! My goal is 150 and to make life long changes not just temporary! I'm 37 years old, when I turned 30 I had reached my goal weight but gradually over the next 7 years I have gained every stupid pound back and HAD picked up all my horrible eating habits again! I am excited to be ready to be making good choices again and excited for friends on this site to walk with me on this journey!!
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh around 200 pounds, I currently weigh 167. I'd love to get down to 130, so I feel you on the having a while to go, haha. Good luck! :)
  • ashley4336
    ashley4336 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use to be 195.. I'm now down to 162... trying to reach 140 :)
    My problem is loesing the inches -.- ahah !
    Good luck with yours, and feel free to add me, :)
  • niknak333
    niknak333 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work! i am aiming to lose 40, i'll add you!
  • antisam
    antisam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new on here, too. I was 190 last summer down to 170. I am trying to get back into a routine to lose another 30...hopefully! Looking forward to finding some friends on here to keep me motivated and on the workout wagon!!
  • derrickshunny
    derrickshunny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I'm looking to loose 50-60lbs. It may be an unattainable goal since I have a neuromuscular disease and exercise is more difficult for me. That being said, it won't keep me from trying. I can use all the support I can get! I am sending you a request. Others may add me also! Good luck to all!
  • netty11253
    netty11253 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Please add me too! I need to lose 50!
  • Susanh43
    Susanh43 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Karina,
    Congrats on your success so far! I am looking to lose around 60, which would put me somewhere around 153 or so. I'd love to be an encouragement! :smile:
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, well done so far keep it up ! I'm currently 184 and want to get to 150 and maybe less but think 150 at 5"8 is where I'd be happy with myself. Feel free to add me x
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    I'm almost 3/4 the way through a struggle to lose 40lbs. I'll add you =)
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss so far! We have the same initial goal at 150 lbs. (although I'm starting out a bit heavier!). I also would like to get down to 135/140 if I hit my initial goal; I was happiest at 135 lbs. Let's do this together - adding you right now!
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am 65 and just retired on Thursday. In my last year of working I managed to put on 8kg and I was a bit overweight anyway. Last few weeks of farewell parties did not help and I am now the heaviest I have ever been
    So now start of new life means less stress and lose the weight so looking at the on-line support groups. I want to lose 28lbs as first major goal and would really love to lose 38lbs ( that was my lightest).
    Just started today so logging food and exercise
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 72 lbs. and so far I am down 10.5....feel free to add me and everyone can do this together!
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    It's always great to make new friends on here ! :)
    feel free to add me.. I'm 155 pounds right now and have about 35 pounds to lose
  • melaniejp1
    Options
    I want to lose about 35lb. I started on Tuesday but I only heard about this site today, so here I am.
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi
    How is it when I decide now is the time to lose the extra weight I get 2 lunch invites in a row and it is really difficult when they have spent time preparing and cooking.I had 2 lovely lunches catching up with the news and enjoying seeing the Olympic torch go by a friend's house but standing on thne scales this morning was not a good idea.
    BUT I am determined to lose the weight so it is a minor blip.
  • morganmay92
    Options
    Hey! I used to be 230 lbs! and got down to 145 lbs. last year but gained 18 pounds of it back :( but lost 5 pounds :D so I have 13 pounds left back to my old weight but I really wanna lose 30 pounds all together..to be 128 lbs or maybe even lighter. Feel free to add me .