I'm a horrible person!

Options

Replies

• Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Yes! That is horrible! First off, I seriously doubt someone was casually just wearing 8 inch heels. Have you actually SEEN how high an 8 inch heel is?! I believe this girl was probably wearing tall heels, but I believe you may have been a bit exaggerated on the height. Maybe she was going somewhere and had to pick up a few things along the way, regardless, youre still judging someone based on their looks when you dont even know them as a person. Nonetheless, as disturbing as it may be for you to see this, she may be just as disturbed/disgusted looking at you and the clothes or shoes you had on. You shouldn't be so judgemental! I don't get why you would want to go as far as pushing her or tripping her to watch her fall and humiliate herself or even get hurt. If that gives you some sense of satisfaction, then that's pretty sick! In my opinion, I think you're shallow person for thinking that way and you just let everyone on MFP see your true colors!

I'm just surprised that on here of all places where one's weight is such a sensitive subject, people are making fun of someone by calling them a stick insect. to me it's no better than skinny people making fun of fat people by calling them pig or hog
  • xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Who in their right mind goes shopping in 8 inch heels in the first place?

^^THIS^^ LOL

And honestly, I'm "skinny myself" although I actually have muscles you can see lol. I would want to do that to her too....So we're going to Hell together :P
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options

I'm just surprised that on here of all places where one's weight is such a sensitive subject, people are making fun of someone by calling them a stick insect. to me it's no better than skinny people making fun of fat people by calling them pig or hog

I agree! It's as though it's ok to make fun of skinny people but taboo to talk about overweight/obese people. Why is it ok to call a skinny girl a preying mantis, and not ok for someone to call someone overweight/obese a hippo or a fat cow?! I wouldn't call someone names anyway, but to make fun of someone or judge them strictly on their looks is just wrong!
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    I must be weird.
    i think its ok for people to call me fat, fatty, chunky butt or hippo or whatever else. And when i was skinny the same applied. most people do it out of a sense of fun without any real maliciousness intended.

This world in my personal opinion has gone too far down the road of political correctness and everyone is scared of saying ANYTHING to or about anyone.

You should have fun in life and be able to laugh at yourself and its just human nature to find fun in others misfortunes whether it be weight, height , mannerisms or life choices.

Mose people are sensible enough not to be pointedly nasty to an individual whom they know would be upset by it.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Mose people are sensible enough not to be pointedly nasty to an individual whom they know would be upset by it.

It seems not

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/569237-worst-comment-ever-made-about-your-weight?hl=nasty+comments
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    My daughter and I was at Costco today and Babie was there. She was so beautiful. It made me sick to my stomach. I want to be that thin again. Over the last 3 years I have gained 30lbs and I want to push a Big Mac into any skinny girls mouth. If not a King Size Snickers bar would make me happy.

Sorry, but your weight is really your own problem. You don't get to force feed anyone.

Wanting to physically force a stranger to the floor for nothing more than her appearance is pretty crappy.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Today I was at the store and this woman who was tall and thin to begin with had on 8 inch heels. With her heels on she looked like she was 6'8 and she only weighed about 100 pounds. I really felt like pushing her boney butt over and laughing because my center of gravity is lower. Part of me knows it was jealousy because she is tall and thin (which I will never be. I'm only 5'1) and a part of me knew it was because it would be hilarious to tip over a woman who looked like a praying mantis.

I know I am horrible and going straight to hell. Anyone else have moments where you think you suck as a person?

I spit out my water lol.
    I saw a lady like that too once. I was in the mall and shopping for jeans. We all know jean shopping is f ucking evil, right? Nothing fit and l felt I looked like a emaciated prepubescent tranny until this woman walks by. 6'3" in her heels, maybe 115lbs tops. Her knees were bigger than her calves and thighs and her elbows larger than her biceps and forearms. I could see her collarbones and her ribs. She thought she was hot s hit though, so good on her, but omg. I'm skinny but really lady...wow.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I was at Costco today and Babie was there. She was so beautiful. It made me sick to my stomach. I want to be that thin again. Over the last 3 years I have gained 30lbs and I want to push a Big Mac into any skinny girls mouth. If not a King Size Snickers bar would make me happy.

I'll take the Big Mac. :flowerforyou:
    I was one of those that got all butt hurt about posts like this one and the OP's...but you know what, life is too short to get my panties in a bunch.
    When I was skinny fat and saggy I hated toned women of all sizes. I just work my own program and don't let s hit like that get to me anymore.
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Horrible for thinking something like that? Not really, we all do the same. But posting about it on a public forum and using phrases like "bony butt" and "praying mantis"? Yeah, that's pretty sucky....
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I would have wanted to push her over and take her shoes. But I have a thing for shoes.

^this^ I have a shoe fetish myself lol When I could wear heals I owned maybe 40 pair, all stilettos and nothing under 5 inches. I'm 5'8"

Even I get a little cranky around really thin people. You did not do it, so I would say you're not horrible, just normal.

Still LMAO at some of the replies so far.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I know I am horrible and going straight to hell. Anyone else have moments where you think you suck as a person?

Ya, usually. But not before I get a good chuckle out of my thoughts or ideas first.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I thought about shooting a panda the other day just to piss off an environmentalist.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    lol iam tall and i picture short women with coasters on the the top of there heads loll we all think stuff

That made me laugh so loud I woke the dog up from a sound sleep. Going to chuckling over that visual all day.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to tell you the thoughts I JUST had about the young amazing looking chick in her bikini that was working it at the gas station. It involved a king size snickers bar.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I thought about shooting a panda the other day just to piss off an environmentalist.
    Lol!! You are insane
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    I never said I hated her! I admit I was jealous. She was tall and thin and she was wearing a cute outfit and her hair looked perfect. No matter how hard I try my hair looks insane and my clothes are always slightly wrinkled. So no, I do not hate her.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL.

You're not a horrible person at all. Gah I totally think this way sometimes.

I once told a girl that I hoped she fell into a shark tank on her next period.... (In my defense, she was just awful to me and made some nasty comments about my height (5"11-6'0) and about how my wide hips would be able to birth quintuplets. LOL)

You're awesome.
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options

It seems not

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/569237-worst-comment-ever-made-about-your-weight?hl=nasty+comments

So it would seem

well I always like to think the best of people... shows how wrong you can be.

i will rephrase

Most decent people are sensible enough not to be pointedly nasty to an individual whom they know would be upset by it.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I think bad things all the time. I don't mean to. I'm a nice person, really :flowerforyou:
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't think you are a horrible person. I think you're normal, and you happen to be honest enough to admit that you are human. Some of the people slamming you need to RELAX.