Finally Hit "One-derland"! 125 lbs lost in 14 months!

Options

Replies

• zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are truly an inspiration!! Congrats on your amazing success and thanks for sharing. Best wishes to you!!:flowerforyou:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow! WTG! You know you earned that!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    ROCK the HOUSE!!!! Outstanding work! I know you'll knock out the next 50, for sure! And the lessons learned along the way will keep you from ever going back to size 30 pants! You GO girl!!!
  • LadyVivica
    LadyVivica Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It is an awesome feeling to be in "One-derland." I finally hit it a month ago and it was the most amazing feeling! It gave me the motivation to keep going and the confirmation that this is working! Great progress! You are doing amazing! ^_^
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    What a transformation :-) What a determination. You look like a completely different person and like a self confident one. Super job:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so exciting! You have done an awesome job :-)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job and Congratulations!!!
  • robersonj
    robersonj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Amazing..thank you for sharing this!!
  • nurztrac
    nurztrac Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have around 150 pounds to lose and that number seems so overwhelming. It is so awesome to see from others that IT CAN BE DONE! I try not to look at the big picture and take things a day at a time but it is so hard to not think about how far I have to go. I would love to hear what made you decide this was the time and you were really going to do it. Did you exercise a lot? When I try and exercise at my current weight, I can't do more than a few minutes without feeling like I am going to die. What dietary changes did you make? Do you have a lot of support from friends and family? You really are an inspiration to me and I would love to hear more about your journey. Take care and congratulations!!!:smile:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jen8239
    jen8239 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have around 150 pounds to lose and that number seems so overwhelming. It is so awesome to see from others that IT CAN BE DONE! I try not to look at the big picture and take things a day at a time but it is so hard to not think about how far I have to go. I would love to hear what made you decide this was the time and you were really going to do it. Did you exercise a lot? When I try and exercise at my current weight, I can't do more than a few minutes without feeling like I am going to die. What dietary changes did you make? Do you have a lot of support from friends and family? You really are an inspiration to me and I would love to hear more about your journey. Take care and congratulations!!!:smile:

I just woke up one day and decided to try and lose SOME weight...which turned into a desire to lose a LOT of weight. I set higher goals along the way. My initial goal was just to lose a few pounds and feel better about myself. I started exercising in 5-10 minute periods of cardio because that was all I could do. (elliptical, walking and crunches) But those 5-10 turned into 10-20, then 20-30 and even a hour! I admit the Holidays were hard for me and while I did have a few weeks of cheating I did stick with my diet. I have a constant fear of going over my daily allowance of calories, carbs etc. After the Holidays I did lose my desire to exercise on a regular basis :ohwell: and am struggling to find it again. I am currently still losing weight through diet alone but makes me feel like I'm not giving it my all and letting myself down. :frown: I admit I am a TV junkie and my exercise time was replaced by TV time when all my favorite shows started up for the fall season. Now I have no excuse other than the unbearable heat! LOL Wish me luck!:wink:
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so jealous! I started at 320 myself, and am slowly creeping my way to one-derland. Congratulations!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • SuziQueue
    SuziQueue Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    GOOD for you!! You look amazing!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Look great!
  • GreenSamuri
    Options
    You look great.
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    A garage sale to see your way-too-big clothes is a perfect celebration of your journey so far. Out with the old, in with the new!!! Keep up the great work!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!
  • mpe1967
    mpe1967 Posts: 24
    Options
    Great job! You look like a different person. I am at 202lbs now and I can't wait to go to " One-derland" I am buying my tickets now:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!