Gained Weight, Feeling Down, Frustrated.

Options
I've not felt okay about my body in a long time and this morning I felt sort of okay so I got on the scale and it said I gained a pound. I feel like I've been doing so good with my eating and much better with my working out and just trying to get moving more in general. I'm frustrated and upset and confused and I feel like I need a jump start. I feel like I'm failing barely before I start.
I don't like this. I want to be leaner, healthier, tighter, stronger, faster and have more endurance and I know I must work hard to achieve my goals but currently my motivation is sinking..

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Here is some simple advise. 1. If you must weigh yourself do it just once a week at the same time on the same day. ex every Saturday morning as soon as you wake up( how accurate are our scales any way at least if you do this it will be consistent ) 2. Measurements can show your progress a lot better then a scale 3. Eat under your calories 4. Try to eat clean( healthy foods) 5. Exercise and eat back the calories you burn while exercising) 6. weight train if you want definition and lean muscle 7. NEVER give up or get frustrated no one is perfect and no one can eat perfect all of the time, if you have a bad day, bad week, just forget it happened and get back on track
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've felt the same lately as well, I'll use your advice wgpjim! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I read this. I feel the same way lately.
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Keep fighting the good fight beautiful! It's probably water or poo.. :D You've come so very far to let 1 little pound get you down.

Taking measurements are another great way to keep track of your progress, if you aren't already doing it. I was up 2 pounds last week, but down 5 inches...