What weight made you happy (in your past)?

Options

Replies

• MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Before I gained weight, I would be between 107-115 lbs (summer/winter weight). I'm 5'3".
    Now, I would be happy to reach 150 lbs. So I got a ways to go to reach that goal.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Well for me i dont know haha!! I am 27 and the smallest I have ever been as an adult is a size 12 and 175lbs...I have dropped 69 lbs my highest weight was 268lbs Aug 20th of 2011 at my lowest on my MF plan I got down to 177lbs and a size 9...around April 1st this year...I liked that size but I wanted to get down smaller and to my goal weight of 150lbs I am 5'7.5 So now doing my best to get back on the wagon and drop down to 177 again and then to my ultimate goal of 150:)
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    135- 140 at 5'7
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    148 was a good weight for me. Even though I was still self conscious (always have been), I was far more confident at that weight than I am now (202)... Can't wait to get back down to that weight again. Heck, I can't wait to get out of the 200's.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    125lbs which I was at the start of the year. I was happy and healthy and then when I got sick I started gaining it all back and then just got in to the over eating habit again =/
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    i have always thought i was fat.. even at 120 pounds .. (im 5'5")..
    i have to say i was pretty pleased last summer at 143.
    knee surgery put me back a bit.. im now 155
    hopeint to get to 130.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I am perfectly happy at a fit 138-140! I am 5'7" and do not plan to go lower...I've been 132 before, and it was too thin.
  • sabrinamunin
    Options
    I was 128 pounds, once. It was great, I could shop in regular stores and stuff, but I still felt flabby! I realize now it was because I was doing pretty much all cardio... this time around I'm going to add in some weights. I might end up weighing more than 128, but looking and feeling better than then! I hope so, anyway!
  • jenyanta
    jenyanta Posts: 6
    Options
    In college I was working 4 jobs and going to class fulltime. Kind of forgot to eat...got down to 117 (5'6"). It was awesome to be that thin--until I started passing out in class! You do that once or twice and you start paying a little better attention to what you are doing and bringing granola bars with you! LOL!!

20 years later my weight is pretty stable around 135, although I like to be closer to 133 than the 138 I am right now. 130 would be a dream for me, but I just can't seem to make the food adjustments to get there. So now I am focusing on building more muscle and getting body fat closer to 20%. (currently at 23%) again....food adjustments! aaarrrgggg!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My happy weight was 130lbs.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great question!

I've never really been happy with my weight, BUT at 5'11 and weighing about 155-160, I'm starting to feel pretty good. Hoping to hit 145-150 :)
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Honestly I've never been happy.

In retrospect, though, and looking at old pictures, I should have been happy at 180.
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and was happy when I was 120.
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    When I was 130 lbs I felt pretty good. I'm only 5 feet tall. Family Y told me that my ideal weight should be 112 lbs but I got that skinny in 1998 and people thought I was sick. I don't agree with what the Y told me. I'm short but I should not weight less than 125 otherwise I look ill.
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    None. I have never been happy with my weight. Even when I was so skinny I looked like I had AIDS or was auditioning for a Michael Stipe lookalike contest I thought I had a fat belly. I didnt, I look at pictures now of what I was like and think I looked very ill. But I played football 3 times a week, walked everywhere and was very fit.

I don't want to be that thin again but I know now that when I get down to about 15 stone I will be much happier. I already am happier and feel 100 times better than I did 3 months ago when I was almost 4 stone heavier.

Once I get to 15 stone I will re assess. If I look ok and feel ok I will maintain. If I look like I could lose some more I will lose another stone or so and be on the edge of my BMI healthy weight range.
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    180. I want to get down to 165/170. heck even 180 I'd be happy. We'll see when I get there :)
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    When I was 19 I had my "favorite" body - my favorite version of me. I weighed about what I do now but I was just leaner, more muscle. I have a few pictures of me taken in a bikini on vacation and I keep them on my desktop for motivation.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    tbh I was happy at 190 but I am aiming for 150/160
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    Then, I was never happy with my weight. But now, when I look back at pictures I always wonder why the hell I thought I was fat when I clearly wasn't. It's sad, I've always had a negative image of myself...I wonder if I'll ever be happy with my weight? Eh.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm happiest between 135-140 (I'm 5'7")...when I was going thru my divorce I lost weight I didn't need to lose because of the stress and was very weak and sick all the time. I'm 136lbs now and aim to stay here if not gain a couple pounds of muscle when I start P90X in a couple of weeks. I feel strong and healthy right now :)

You are my height and weight twin! :flowerforyou: I've been at maintenance for a year now, but I've been thinking I could tone it up a bit myself.