Rejoined And Looking For Motivation

Options
Hi everyone,
I joined last year and reached my goal by using mfp to keep a food diary.
I chatted to many people and found it really motivating to see how well people had done and discuss ideas with each other.
12 months on I have gained half a stone after leaving mfp and quitting the gym thinking I could maintain my goal weight on my own.
I'm here to see if anyone wouldn't mind an add, I'm looking to give support and pick up ideas from peoples pages as we are all here for the same reason.
Good luck to everyone x

Replies

150930 Posts: 19
    Options
    i had the same prob and i've rejoined recently! will be happy to have a motivation partner and vice versa!
  • kerriruns
    kerriruns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as I am also looking for some extra motivation!
  • Boonster001
    Options
    Add me - I almost halfway to my goal and can use the motivation too! Thanks!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP since March and am nearly at my goal weight but intend to carry on even once I'm eating at maintenance - I can imagine I would find the weight creeping back on if I didn't. A seven pound gain in 12 months isn't that much and now that you are back on MFP again I'm sure you will get back to your original goal. Good luck.
  • AiimeeDee
    AiimeeDee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That's why I am here too :) Feel free to add me!
  • betylpz01
    betylpz01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me betylpz01:smile:
  • MsFat2Fit
    MsFat2Fit Posts: 59
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm also looking for some motivation; stopped this for a couple of months and now back!!!
  • You can add me if you like :) I'm newish too!
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and welcome back and I know you can get it back off!!!:drinker:
  • broomnic
    broomnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Same here! Well done for getting bak to it though, add me x
  • SunriseBeach
    SunriseBeach Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been in the same situation and am trying to get back into eating right.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome back feel free to add me!:smile:
  • kissmyboot
    Options
    After a year of being away, I lost 30 lbs and just became really distracted, my smart phone that I had used the this app was erased so I just didn't go on.

Now I am back entered my new weight of the day realized that I had lost a combination of 46 lbs. Woo Woo.. I shall no longer be the fun size kind looking forward to the new Delicious Size. :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me. This site keeps telling me I need friends .. lol..

Good luck to everyone on here. Don't worry, We will all be Delicious, Delectable, and Craved. :tongue:
  • kcoleman62
    Options
    I went on vacation for a week and half and gained 10 lbs so here I am starting again also! I guess whart matters is that you get back on track as soon as you can.
  • xCajunChickenx
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP since March and am nearly at my goal weight but intend to carry on even once I'm eating at maintenance - I can imagine I would find the weight creeping back on if I didn't. A seven pound gain in 12 months isn't that much and now that you are back on MFP again I'm sure you will get back to your original goal. Good luck.
    Yes, I will keep it up when I get to my goal as I wasn't logging I wasn't realizing what I was having!. Well done on you loss so far.
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    Good for you for coming back!
  • xCajunChickenx
    Options
    Thanks everyone, nice to get those responses and hear everyones stories, good luck to you all x
  • Tiabean86
    Tiabean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey if guys could add me aso that would be great lol. I sure need the support!
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Me too, would love the support, add me too