Challenge

Options

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Well I keep intending on taking a full pic of me. And I have gotten into some pants I bought last summer that I could wear. They are still snug but I think in this instance they would be perfect. As I am wanting to get into a smaller size. Will have to think about the top.

Good luck all. :bigsmile:
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Ok I am in. I will post my first picture in the morning! YIKES!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    ok ill do it.... hope you all enjoy my stretch marks :) im not at all embarassed by my very curvy body :wink:
    j~
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Okay, if you got some takers I am in too.

Are we posting the picture as our Avatar in just in our profile?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh if I do this its goin on my profile LOL....I don't want to look at my bod everyday :noway:

lol hugs!
    Ali
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I totally agree on profile!!! This is painful enough, lets not have to look at it every day !!! :sick: BTW, mine won't be in till afternoon sometime.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    OK i have my picture up, i appologise that you dont get a clear close up of the stretch marks.... i took the pic with my cell phone while i stood on my bed so i could see most of my body..... now everyone needs to put their pictures up, there is no need for embarassment .... i think we need to learn to love ourselves the way we are now!!!!!! common guys and girls lets do this :laugh: and no im not crazy:flowerforyou:
    j~
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    OK i have my picture up, i appologise that you dont get a clear close up of the stretch marks.... i took the pic with my cell phone while i stood on my bed so i could see most of my body..... now everyone needs to put their pictures up, there is no need for embarassment .... i think we need to learn to love ourselves the way we are now!!!!!! common guys and girls lets do this :laugh: and no im not crazy:flowerforyou:
    j~

You have a great attitude! I'll be in my swim suit tomorrow and it will be my main pic!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ok.... I'm gonna suck it up and say I'm in also!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    The picture says it all, icandoit, I'm in. This is me 3 sizes smaller. I started at 205 and this is me at 160 with about 10 lbs to go but now that I look at the pic I think I want to lose 20 more. But I haven't been able to do toning since I hurt my back. Good luck to you all. I am comfortable with my body, and that is a first for me. Gee I hope I lose something in 2 weeks. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Icup and kj-you two are amazing!! way to go. I am on my sons computer right now. I can't get my computer to load. something major is wrong. I will try to post before he goes to school in the morning.
    It will be up tomorrow. I promise.
  • sharimarie
    Options
    Ok I did it, here is my picture........I am on this ride and not getting off! :laugh:

it cut half of my head off...grrr

OH WELL!

Ok did some editing....MUCH better! :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh wow you guys are rock stars!!!:glasses:

okay I'm in....I'll try to get a good pic this morning in the bathroom mirror, no promises....dh has already left and to be honest I'm thinking asking him...ah nope! lol

okay I'll post later....I'm impressed ladies...woo hoo changes here we come!!! you all don't look bad at all now btw!! big hugs!!!! thanks for the encouragement!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • sharimarie
    Options
    My husband took my picture for me last night when I got home from class. He had to help me edit it so that it fit right. LOL :blushing:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO !!! Good job everyone!!!! I know that took courage. I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.......lol I'm at work now, but when I get home, I'm there too. Kudos to all of you that had the courage to do it first !!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Just need to get a good pic:noway: taken. I'll get it up as soon as I can. And I don't have to sleep on it, let me sleep on it either.:laugh:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Haha there ya go. Here's my lovely pic. It cut my head off but I guess that doesn't really matter cuz the thighs and stomach are the problem. I put on my swim suit from last year and it's too big! So this one is from a while back and as you can see, it is not too big :laugh: This is the best motivation yet!

:heart: Kelsey
  • chriss1tt
    Options
    ok. I did it.:laugh: Boy am I ever cute.:wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

you are beautiful.!!!

great job all. I am going to post mine shortly. My friend is coming to take the picture
  • chriss1tt
    Options

you are beautiful.!!!

great job all. I am going to post mine shortly. My friend is coming to take the picture

AWWWW Gee Whiz:blushing: Thanks.