I Took a Wrong Turn and I Just Kept Going (With Pic)

Options

Replies

• drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,943 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that you have turned yourself around and are working to get healthy. I am sorry for the loss of your wife. She must have been a special person, but it sounds like you are pretty special, too!
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    You look great.. You are such an inspiration to other especially me.. keep going and don't give up. I am sorry about what happen to your wife, but I bet that she would be so proud of you.
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    wow - lovely story, well done!
  • Hycinth
    Hycinth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You have done so well under such tragic circumstances. Your wife would have been so proud ofyou , I wish you all you wish for yourself. Well done.
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options
    Great job, it's nice to hear that you're enjoying life again, especially after being given such a crappy hand in life in recent years. And now you're inspiring people too. Just wonderful.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    First, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother a year ago to cancer. I know that you worked hard to turn your life around! Congratulations on your life change. I know your wife would be very proud of you!
  • sofiav76
    sofiav76 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Omg! Wow! Firstly the change in your outlook on life has inspired and amazed me. And the changes physically....well the photos speak for themselves...absolutely freakin' sensational! Well done, can't wait to see more updates from you!
  • Traceymbelle
    Traceymbelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my word, what a story. I am so very pleased you got the motivation you badly needed. The transformation is incredible, well done you. Keep at it, your doing fantastic, and I bet your wife is tickled pink to see her man making the best of himself and getting on.
    I wish you all the very best and continued success.
  • rdfhunter
    rdfhunter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing . It's nice to see where I can be in 18 weeks
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! You look amazing. Keep up the good work. You are such an inspiration :)
  • matwilkins
    matwilkins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. Looking good!
  • dziningme
    dziningme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job! :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You are looking great.

You just made me stop and think about all my excuses. Which is what they are.

Thank You for telling us your story:flowerforyou:
  • jasonthekidd
    Options
    Wow, what great success! Wonderful before and after pics!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Thanks for posting your story.
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Those pictures speak for themselves, you look awesome!!! GREAT JOB!!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story - so happy you found your way.

My sincerest apologies regarding your wife. I can only imagine she would be so happy to see you out of your slump and living life again.
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome! Looking good.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your wife's passing. I am glad you found motivation to get into shape though! Great job!!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your wife would be very proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!