I Took a Wrong Turn and I Just Kept Going (With Pic)

Options

Replies

• Bullsgal70
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I too have taken many wrong turns and it is becoming exhausting! I am ready to find my way, and hopefully work to achieve the kind of success you have had. Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your wife's passing :( But your story and your success thus far will certainly serve as an inspiration to many! Your buddy probably saved your life, but in the end it came down to you making the decision to make a change. Keep going down that right path and you'll reach your destination in no time at all.
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Well done x
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR WIFE! YOU HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I wish you continued success.
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!! Sounds like your friend and your hard work saved your life. :smile:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you took a RIGHT turn, and now are going stronger than ever!!

Inspiration can be such a difficult thing.....and your loss surely would give anyone an "excuse" to want to stop living and enjoying life. But life does go on..........no matter what happens to us. I am sure that those who are in your life are proud of your success because you are a living example that life CAN change, and a person CAN get past the grief and pain of loss.

Congratulations - God bless you on your journey :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the loss of your wife but you have made an awesome transformation and you look fabulous.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW awesome job! I am so soor for the loss of your wife but happy that you have chosen to live :)

God speed.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    major transformation,;0)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    You look sooo great! Wow!
  • ShanM0593
    ShanM0593 Posts: 36
    Options
    Fantastic! You've done amazing work, keep it up!
  • JeffInBuckeyeNation
    JeffInBuckeyeNation Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Nice job on both the weight loss and knowing your Springsteen lyrics!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Now that is an awesome success story!!! Fantastic....
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!!!
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Good for you--you've done so well.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    amazing job, such an inspiration
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say, "Thank you." For several reasons, I had decided to blow off my workout this afternoon. But then I stumbled upon your post and was inspired by your story. Got up off my butt and worked out. Feel tons better. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring me to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!