I'm out of the 70's!!!

Options

Replies

• b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I AM OUT OF THE 70'S TOO!!!! (sorry for the caps, just really excited lol) :happy:

I know exactly how you feel too! Caps are perfectly fine I wanted to shout it out too!
  • b1delane
    Options
    Way to go!!! I 'm also at 168 and equally elated to be out of the 70s. It seemed like such a hurdle for a while. I hope getting out of the 60s will be much quicker.

Yes I hope so too! For some reason it seemed like those 70's wanted to stick around!
  • b1delane
    Options
    Just had to post and say I just weighed myself and I am officialy 168 lbs!! That means I am out of the 70's! I am so excited I nearly pissed myself with joy! So if there are any fellow MFP's who have just left a certain set of numbers behind post here. I would love to hear your stories!
    Cool beans! (Yeah, I've been overhearing too much Fresh Beat Band)
    Keep it up, you're doing awesome!

I've lost 36 lbs. I'm down past 250 for the first time in over ten years. Still a long ways to go. Let's do this thing!!! :glasses:

Congrats to you and yes let's do this!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Crossfitjessi
    Options
    started at 166 now 156.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I just broke into the 170's recently too and I almost pissed myself also! haha

Congrats!!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Congrats!! ME too! I'm 162.6 and so happy! i can't wait to be out of the 60's, too! lol Good luck
  • thistime38
    thistime38 Posts: 62
    Options
    Congrats!! that is such a great feeling!
  • mzfaydra
    mzfaydra Posts: 2
    Options
    Weigh-in day tomorrow...I'm 171 now hoping to meet the 60's!!!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    Yes I just finally broke the 160 plateau! I was 159 yesterday YAY!!!
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. So strong, life is good!!!

I cant wait for the 230's
    :)
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    yay! you go girl!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's exciting news!
  • aleshai
    aleshai Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am so excited and super motivated after hearing all the stories of breaking past a certain level!! I want to get under 170 when college starts up August 27th. Good job ladies!! Congratulations. :-)
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    congrats at being out of the 170's
  • AngelaHewlett74
    AngelaHewlett74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job i know its so exciting to get below the mini goals we set, All though I have almost 13lbs before I can kiss the 200'sgoodbye! But little goals that's what it's about
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Started at 170, and I'm now in the 130s. I never, ever thought I'd see that number on the scale (at least not since high school!). I've been stuck at 138 for a couple weeks now, but I'm trying not to be discouraged--I've come too far to get discouraged!
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    haha :D I've got still 8lbs to go - and then I'll reach my 1st little goal *yay*
    I started with 167 - now I'm down to 152... :drinker:
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job. I'm in the 200's for the first time in years, I was so happy this morning when I weighted in. 296 yeah buddy. Now I will hit the gym even harder .
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    I got hung up at 165...was having issues w/headaches whenever I got too warm so didn't have the ambition to work out or walk (which is truly my favorite exercise). The doctor finally got me on something that helps me fight off the headaches and I'm back to working out again and just hit 160...next goal is 150 and I'll be back where I was 10 years ago!!

Congrats on your new victory...I hope it's one of many! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!