Looking for a team? Join team "I'm starting Today! not tommo

Options
Hi everyone, I've been slipping away from MFP and slowly putting the weight back on, unfortunately. I am the type of person who always says " Oh i'll start my diet tommorow" or "I'll start back on monday" I wanted to start a new group, that would start this week. I would provide weekly challenges, and we would do weekly weigh ins. I just want some support to get back on track, and would really like to have a team. I will also take care of starting a new thread each week. If you want to join, give me your official weight as of tommorow morning, since I'm kinda starting this after noon. And we will go from there!!!! Good luck with your weight loss!

Replies

• ah i can i join???
    i just started back again this week too.
    sounds like a great way to keep me motivated
    because i am def. the person to put everything off til the next day! ha (:
  • Shelane
    Options
    I'll join.
    298608.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • faith1908
    Options
    I am back again. I am tired of going up and down in weight. I finally got down to 140lbs and still wasn't happy. Then I started have stress in my relationship and now I am 163. The stressor in my life are going away and I am ready to focus on this weight issue and put it to rest for good. So yes, I am on the team. I am starting today as well. My goal is to weigh 130 lbs. I am not putting a time period. I just want to lose at least 1 lb a week healthy. I am going to focus on my eating habits and exercise consitantly for 5 days a week. Also learn to let this go if they are causing stress. Thanks again for such a Great idea!!! Let do this so that we can both get into that bikin.
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I have 3 weeks until I travel home for the holidays... I want to get back in the swing of things for my own good but I also want to be at my best when I see my old friends and family. I'm in... starting today :happy:
  • JenJ431
    Options
    I could REALLY use a team! I'm the same way I'll just start tomorrow! That just doesn't work! So I'm starting again today and hopefully by tomorrow or the day after I'll be at a friends house setting up our workout room! Can't wait I've got a long way to go but this time I"m gonna do it! :happy:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Okay, so lets think of a good team name, just throw ur ideas out there....maybe something about the new year coming? im not sure, or think of your goals and we can come up with something, I have decided that our weigh in day will be monday, and on mondays i will post the new challenges, sorry i wasnt on for a few days, my comp[uter was kinda messed up, but im definitely happy i got a few of you on the team....so lets come up with some team names and then monday i will make a new thread!!!! have a good weekend everyone!