Carpe Diem team Check-in

Options
2»

Replies

• TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    So far better today. I just need to learn how to do the right thing when I leave town for a few days. We were off in Sacramento so we ate out several times, plus the car trips tend to lead to car snacks, and so on. Just bad habits I haven't broken yet.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm putting myself on house arrest...twice this week I went out with friends and drank too much which then meant Taco Bell at 3AM! Ugh, I feel like crap!

I'm headed out to food shopping later to stock up on lots of fruits and veggies for the week.
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    Checkin 11/16 : lost a pound this week. not as much as a I wanted, but at least no gain...
    hope everyone else is doing good with their weightloss goals this week! :drinker:
  • toots99
    Options
    How's it going everyone? So far I've been on track all week, hopefully the rest of the week will be just as good! I'm off to the gym...hope evryone's doing well!
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    are we not doing check-ins anymore?

:ohwell:
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So sorry everyone. I went AWOL the whole time that my husband was traveling. I think I still did pretty well with my eating and exercise but I did not log on or track my food. I hope to get back on track now. Who is still in?
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    I'm here! going out of town in the morning for the Holiday.
    Happy Thanksgiving and good luck to everyone with your diet!:drinker:
  • toots99
    Options
    Where did everyone go? I hope everyone's keeping at it!
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    I guess they all meant they're goal weight and left! :laugh:

the holidays were bad for me... gained a pound or two that week...
    lost it again so yaay! :bigsmile:
    how about you girl?

286730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • toots99
    Options
    Well lucky them! :laugh:

I gained a few myself, but I've been back on track eating right and working out. I'm confident those pounds (and then some) will come back off.

:drinker:
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    you can do it! keep your eye on the goal.
    do you have a goal outfit? that's basically something cute to wear that is about a size or two too small. you hang it up on the closet door or somewhere IN SIGHT and work towards the day when you can put in on and look fabulous.
    And when it DOES fit, you put it in your closet and put together another cute outfit that's too small!

I can tell you, the points I fit into a new goal outfit... it made my whole week :bigsmile:

286730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • toots99
    Options
    That's what I do!!

I had a pair of pants that I loved, but had gotten too small. I hung them up in my kitchen as incentive. Boy, the looks I;d get when friends would come over and I'd forget to take them down! :laugh:

I currently fit into 99% of my clothes. As soon as I get a few extra bucks, I'm going to buy myself jeans that are a size of two smaller.

Gooooooo us! *high five* :laugh:
  • poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    hehe I wish I lived closer! We could hang out at chow time - "no don't eat that! remember the pants!!!" :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    I think everyone bailed on us! :laugh:

How's it going?
  • Aurora22
    Aurora22 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm back! I got sidetracked with life, but only gained a couple of pounds since Nov. Anyone else still using this group?
  • toots99
    Options
    Nope, everyone bailed. :frown: