looking for a challenge!

Options
I'm going to be done wth 30 Day Shred in about 2 weeks and I'm looking for another challenge after that. I'm having difficulty finding good workout videos or anything to help me. I looked at Insanity and that is just not something I am ready for. Im willing to work hard and push myself but that is past my limits for sure! I need something after 30DS to keep me going. Otherwise, all I have is a treadmill for exercise and I definitely need more than that. Any ideas or challenges coming up, please let me know! This includes any sort of work out or food challenge. Anything to just keep pushing myself, especially along with others is great!

Thank you!

Replies

• aligisme
    aligisme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Check out Turbo Fire. Amazing workout! The only class I really enjoyed going to at my old gym was a kickboxing class that put me through a more intense cardio workout than anything I had done before but was also really fun. The Turbo Fire videos are awesome and easy to do at home in your living room. I burn 750 calories in the 60 minutes video (the longest one). Other videos range from from 20, 30, 45 and 55 minutes. You can always squeeze one in.