Starting out

Options
Hello. I signed up in 2011 and actually forgot about this site. My daughter-in-law reminded me of it tonight. So here I am. Going to see if I can get some of this weight off.

Replies

• katie_30
    katie_30 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! My name is Katie. I'm also just getting back on the horse and even though I'm young I'm super determined and will always be here for support:)
  • JayLe81
    JayLe81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm Jay. I've been doing this for a few weeks now and IT REALLY HELPS! Welcome to MFP! I mentioned this site to a Dear Dear Aunt of mine a few days ago. She seemed to have forgotten it. It was the same time I spoke to her of a growth on my arm..... Again, Welcome to MFP!!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm Jay. I've been doing this for a few weeks now and IT REALLY HELPS! Welcome to MFP! I mentioned this site to a Dear Dear Aunt of mine a few days ago. She seemed to have forgotten it. It was the same time I spoke to her of a growth on my arm..... Again, Welcome to MFP!!

Heres an easy way of viewing things if you have any issues!
    >>>>>IMPORTANT!!! To get your numbers right please visit---> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12 <---read the instructions. I lay everything out to help you have a true fat burning diet.<<<<<<<
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here since December 2011 and it's been really helpful! I still have about 40 lbs to go but, honestly, I see myself staying on here permanently. I'm trying to think of this NOT as a diet but as a way of life that will help me maintain a healthy weight. I lost about 50 lbs 10 years ago, but gained it all back (plus 30 extra pounds - yay me!) when I went off the diet. So, this time, I'm not conceiving of it as a diet but a lifestyle change!

Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend!