Hi! Just getting started. Looking for friends!

Options
Hello! I'm Joy. I want to lose 50 lbs. I'm a stay at home mom to four great kids (boy, girl, twin girls) on a serious budget. I'm looking for friends to be accountable to, and to swap recipes, ideas etc. Hope to hear from you.

Replies

• smh62010
    smh62010 Posts: 1
    Options
    just joined this sight and looking for people to swap ideas about healthy living... I recently had a gastric sleeve in June 2012 and that is just a stepping stone for me to learn to live a healthier lifestyle... please add me..
  • Aquamarine317
    Aquamarine317 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Joy, Im Tabetha. I too just joined. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am looking for like-minded people to connect with on this journey!
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jaena - I've been on MFP since December and it's been really helpful. I'd like to meet some more folks on here, though, and encourage each other. Please feel free to add me!
  • mercinursi
    mercinursi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    New to the board too. Would love to join you. I have five kids, girl, girl, and triplets (gbg). I also work full-time so gyms are pretty much out of the question and fast easy meals are the way I tend to go.
  • MusicArtLife
    MusicArtLife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm still kinda new to this too, started about two weeks ago and you can add me if you like !
  • Jimmy_Jojo
    Jimmy_Jojo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll send you an add :) I've only been getting into this seriously in the past month or so, already lost 3kg and feeling so much better. The motivation helps so much!
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone ! ^.^
    I'm restarting my diet again :p
    I need to get serious about this. Hahaha.