hi how it going everyone
I'm new and not 100% sure how this work yet
so any tips would help a lot

thanks

Replies

• jkm1783
    jkm1783 Posts: 21
    Options
    Well, I have been with MFP for 1 year but for the last 2 weeks I have been actively posting my food and talking to MFP friends. I have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks. I don't always eat the greatest but putting in what I eat everyday holds me accountable about what I eat and I have made a few friends on here and I talk to them daily and they keep me motivated. I LOVE MFP (myfitnesspal) Not only is it Free to everyone but it is almost as addicting as Facebook is and it is healthy for you.
  • mnlght535
    mnlght535 Posts: 84
    Options
    Start with entering your goals under the "MY HOME" tab. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Log your calories and exercise. Start to add friends. Ask questions as there are lots of people who are willing to help. Good luck and welcome to MFP.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site. Friendly, supportive people, who understand what is like to be on this journey. You can log your food & personal recipes. Keep track of your exercise and progress. Even have a little fun w/ the people while you are at it. Good luck to you.
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    well done!! of your 10lbs lost :) i love Facebook lol i think this is what i need to get me going will put down every little thing i eat i was just about to have some more m&m I'm not going to now I'm going to wait for dinner to be cooked
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    this is so cool people are talking to me yay thanks guys
  • mnlght535
    mnlght535 Posts: 84
    Options
    I find that there are a lot of supportive people on MFP. It's feels like a community here. Feel free to add me to your list and I'll try to help where I can :)
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    thanks you.