Need some accountability.

Options
Hey I am new to the boards here and really trying to lose 30 lbs before Thanksgiving. My goal is to walk and do weights 3x week. Anyone willing to add me and check in weekly?

-Amanda

Replies

• TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I'm recently back on the site (after falling off the wagon for awhile) and I love having someone to keep me accountable. If you don't mind I'll add you as a friend? I weight in on Thursdays and am going to try to to record my weight on MFP when I do.

I think 30lbs by Thanksgiving is a really reasonable goal. It's not unmanageable but its challenging enough that you'll have to keep yourself accountable.
  • micshu32
    micshu32 Posts: 22
    Options
    I would love to help and get help with accountability. I joined a challenge that started on July 2nd so I will be checking in for that every Monday. My goal for that is 20 lbs in 12 weeks! I am still pretty new at this whole thing so I am still trying to figure it out.
  • ajillhill
    ajillhill Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I'm recently back on the site (after falling off the wagon for awhile) and I love having someone to keep me accountable. If you don't mind I'll add you as a friend? I weight in on Thursdays and am going to try to to record my weight on MFP when I do.

I think 30lbs by Thanksgiving is a really reasonable goal. It's not unmanageable but its challenging enough that you'll have to keep yourself accountable.

Thanks! I added you :) I am actually thinking about getting a trainer to take my measurements, create a workout plan, and meet with them weekly to weigh-in. Sounds very intimidating!
    I'd like to help each other keep on track when possible. I have the app on my iphone so it's alot easier :)
    Feel free to msg me anytime.

-Amanda
  • ajillhill
    Options
    I would love to help and get help with accountability. I joined a challenge that started on July 2nd so I will be checking in for that every Monday. My goal for that is 20 lbs in 12 weeks! I am still pretty new at this whole thing so I am still trying to figure it out.

I added you too, what's your name?
    Feel free to message me anytime :)

-Amanda
  • sofiav76
    sofiav76 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there, please feel free to add me. I joined MFP because I knew I would be more motivated to keep at it with friends to cheer me on or kick my butt when I need it. Will be looking out for your weekly updates :-)
  • indigojs
    indigojs Posts: 1
    Options
    I definitely need some accountability too. I'm usually good about hitting the gym frequently, but can't seem to stop playing mind games with myself about eating. Really looking for a group to help me stay on track with the diet.
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    same here!
    add me if you can keep me accountable/motivated :)
  • ajillhill
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will be adding you all :)