Hi everyone ...this is day one for me

Options
Is anyone else just starting?:smile:

Replies

• sequia_b
    sequia_b Posts: 1
    Options
    I am just starting BACK up, after some health issues put me back. But I am back at square one with my weight again so its like I just am! Welcome!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here for about 4 months. This is a great site. It's very important to seek out supportive friends. As you read forums, you will find people who will fit with you well. Don't just friend everybody coming and going. I wish some one had told me this when I started. If you're patient, you will find great friends with similar goals as you! Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is my first day too - played with it over the weekend, but today was my first official day. Good luck to both of us! lol
  • LynzeNichole
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here for about 4 months. This is a great site. It's very important to seek out supportive friends. As you read forums, you will find people who will fit with you well. Don't just friend everybody coming and going. I wish some one had told me this when I started. If you're patient, you will find great friends with similar goals as you! Best of luck! :flowerforyou:

Agreed!! I love this site and I love my friends. It's great to have someone who knows what you're going through in your life to be supportive. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • jessickahhh
    Options
    I'm restarting too ^.^
    Feel free to add me !
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    no,but im proud of you taking up this journey remember youre worth every effort good luck !!!
  • wantinganewview
    Options
    nice to meet you all :smile:
  • Eaglesoaring
    Options
    This is my first day as well, I am new to the site so not too familiar with how it all works. But I would like to use it as effectively as possible, can anyone give me tips on how to find supportive 'friends' on the site?
  • Mitnarfeza
    Mitnarfeza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's my fourth day and I lost 1.5kg already! This is a great place for support! feel free to add me so we can keep each other going!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I have been here for a month and working very hard at losing 15 pounds. Any off you, please feel free to add me!:smile:
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Same here ! :)

Restarting at 109 lbs :p
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    This is my first day as well, I am new to the site so not too familiar with how it all works. But I would like to use it as effectively as possible, can anyone give me tips on how to find supportive 'friends' on the site?

There may be an easier way - I don't know! The way I found friends, was reading forums. When someone had a similar story, experience,etc. I would check out their profile. If they seemed compatible I sent a friend request. When you post, people will see you and send friend requests! I did it by age, gender, amount of weight to lose, etc. But some people on my friend list don't have much to lose, but just struck a chord with me. Roam around. You'll start seeing people you would like to get to know. Good luck!!
  • NikkiS0284
    Options
    Just starting today!! Good luck!!
  • richamorgs12
    Options
    yes, its my first day. got to get my head round adding the food and getting the correct weight etc but very impressed with the site so far!
  • ShaunMc1968
    ShaunMc1968 Posts: 204
    Options
    1 week in, 2lb down. good luck. add me if you wish
  • miss0belinda
    Options
    This is my first day well night now lol :smile:
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    4mths in 23lbs down
  • swheeler04
    Options
    Day 3 for me :)
  • Bev2002
    Bev2002 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm always on a diet. Did well last year but have put some of it back on. So going to make a real effort this time for hols in August
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    I started yesterday. :)