How many MFP friends do you have?

Options
Just curious! How many friends do you have here at MFP?

Replies

• nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    45 -- The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned :)
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    Two so far, but I really didn't come to the site expecting a social media site; although, it is good to be able to share some thoughts and experiences with those others who have the same goals.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Only 20ish.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options

I'm not a collector, I support as much as possible and have made some great supportive friends on here. I tend you accept most requests as who am I to judge before I get to know them, they could turn out to be the greatest friend on MFP :D I do delete if people seem rude of obnoxious or feel like there opinion is THE ONLY way, pfftt. :)
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I have 16, for now. I was friends with one lady that has over 970. WTH.
  • cubone226
    cubone226 Posts: 1
    Options
    Zero, Just joined.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Fl =93
    I'm an attention *kitten*.:blushing:
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    I have 82 currently. I don't want to have too many because I like to get to know everyone a little and also give them all support, but I accept all friend requests from women and I'll accept them from men if they don't seem like collectors, LOL. I have a hard time saying no to friend requests because I'm so grateful for the support I've received on here and know I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without my awesome MFP friends. When I started out on here, I was just friends with my sister-in-law and couldn't get any of my "real life" friends to join. So I reached out and since then I keep making more and more amazing friends on here!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I like to keep mine around 20ish. I don't know how anyone could possibly have to time to comment on every status/support your friends, if they have a few hundred. Just my opinion.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    218? Something like that.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    4 - I'm only friends with people I actually know. I had a lot more, but it was too overwhelming keeping up. Some people post every 2 seconds...lol :)
  • levstein
    levstein Posts: 74
    Options
    Don't have any yet? Joined 5 days ago would love to support and motivate and have the same in return!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    102 at the moment.
  • levstein
    levstein Posts: 74
    Options
    Oh and I'm Scottish so would particularly like to make Scottish pals! Was reading a blog where a female was asking what size pants people wore and I thought that's a bit personal bit kinky then I realised she meant trousers!! LOL!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots, but some haven't been on in awhile and some are rarely active, so I generally get to read a lot of updates. Helps that I currently have an MFP obsession and no life, though! :embarassed:
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    38- I like to keep a lower amount so I can focus. support and encourage everyone as best I can.
  • RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    two....just joined....
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    i have 91 and i have been using MFP 'properly' since Christmas 2011. I don't add everyone I see but friend requests are welcome as I love the support and motivation my little friend group gives each other!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    44 :ohwell: