Biggest guilty pleasure food??

Options
124»

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,972 Member
    Options
    Pasta, Pizza, French Fries, Onion Rings...
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Long John Silver's fried fish and hushpuppies
    Pizza rolls
    and PEPSI >=(
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    any kind of cheese and ditto with chocolate, espcially Fry's chocolate cream, ooh I have one in the fridge already! scrummy!
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    4 cheese pizza and ben and jerrys (all the chocolate ones) lol::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    but i havn,t had any for 7 weeks while iv been on mfp :-((((:sad: :sad:
  • Shajadea
    Shajadea Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Guilty pleasures, these days it's Indian food with naan! Sometimes it noodles and tempura. I love the food here in Japan!! Fortunately I have to walk to the restaurants.
  • findusfaithful18
    findusfaithful18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings and breadsticks. Especially Olive Garden's breadsticks. I could eat my entire day's worth of calories in breadsticks. :D
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    Options
    pizza.... pizza and more pizza :)
    ^^^^^^ This. Especially Papa John's with pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives...oh stop. It is a good thing it is late here, maybe I will forget this post by tomorrow. 8^)
    Lol, how late? Because I work at Papa Johns and we stay open till 2am. :wink: ha
    Thanks aproc; I really didn't need to know that. lol
    Yeah, just the way to finish up the day, a large pepperoni with mushrooms and black olives, wash it down with diet coke to balance out then go to bed and let it sit. That shouldn't add many empty calories ... :noway:

Man I miss that stuff. :ohwell:
  • Candy_monster
    Options
    Pizza hut Cookie dough with vanilla ice cream! Ohmygosh I'm actually drooling a little at the thought :D
  • kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    cinnamon roll
  • Lulubear511
    Options
    Peanut butter. Nachos. Cheese. Cake.

SO GOOD.