Thoughts on Special K20 Protein Water Mix

Options
I am on the slim fast diet and I'm also trying to drink the strawberry kiwi special k20 protein water mix, so that I can get my water in each day. It's suppose to help with hunger. I just wanted to know what everyone's thoughts were on this water. Thanks for any advice.

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I tried it last year, and I didn't like the grainey texture... but it may work for you..
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and didn't mind it - though I did think it had a bit of an after taste. And, even though it is only 30 calories it is still 30 calories I would like to use on something else.

I have found that if I drink my eight glasses a day it helps curb my appetite regardless if it is just plain water or flavored so I save myself the money (and calories) and go with the plain water.
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    Options
    I have tried the Special K20 Protein Water mix as well and the taste is fine but it never curbed my appetite so I stopped using it.
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    I have tried it and didn't mind it - though I did think it had a bit of an after taste. And, even though it is only 30 calories it is still 30 calories I would like to use on something else.

I have found that if I drink my eight glasses a day it helps curb my appetite regardless if it is just plain water or flavored so I save myself the money (and calories) and go with the plain water.

I drank my first one for lunch today and it has actually made me feel more full.

I could drink just plain water, but I absolutely hate it. I have to force myself to drink it.
  • tres1967
    tres1967 Posts: 177
    Options
    I don't like the taste or texture but I use the Crystal Lite Strawberry Banana Hunger Satisfaction. It has 5 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein, I mix it with another packet of Crystal Lite Orange Sunrise, 2 ounces of FRS Energy concentrate and 2 ounces of Ready Fiber. Gives me 27 grams of fiber in a 32 ounce drink, a bit of protein and tastes great.
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    I love it! I like that it gives me a little extra protein, and i usually drink it before dinner in hopes that I don't eat as much. It also works for me as a late night snack if i want one.