Fell off the band wagon. I need supporters in my life!

Options
2»

Replies

• terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I can use some more people to be accountable to. I don't want to hear I did a good job staying under my calories though if I ate just McD's that day LOL. Honestly...I NEVER eat McD's :-)

Good luck to you on your journey!
  • capabledesire
    Options
    Request sent and anyone can add me too if you wish. It took me about 3 years to lose 100lbs and I'm now trying to lose my last 30ish pounds.
  • AgentWalker008
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm trying to gain but I'll support you regardless you can do it!!!
  • michelledelib
    Options
    I fell off the wagon and now I am chasing it!!! At least working to close the lead... Did great after my 2nd baby - lost all the weight and then some... Now I have gained all of it back... I am ready to make a life style change and get in shape and stay there :tongue:
  • Wrestlingmom13
    Options
    you can do this!! it is hard to stay dedicated at first but then it quickly becomes an obsession ... i will support you =]
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I don't count calories. I eat low glycemic and lose nicely. But, if you want to add me, I'll be happy to offer what support I can. The trouble with counting calories is it doesn't work. That's why so many people keep coming back. Who wants to count calories until they ninety or dead? But eating low glycemic is scientifically proven to work. Of course, at the end of the day, each person has to follow his own path.
  • e3m3m3i
    e3m3m3i Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I will support you. I'm also trying to get more support myself. Staying committed to a healthy lifestyle is not easy at first, but I know that it gets easier with support.
  • rachael52
    rachael52 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. Every day is a new day. It's when we get discouraged and say "What's the use?" that things go down hill. Everyone falls off the wagon. MYF can be really helpful, especially the app, if you have an ipod or smartphone. It's like a game!
    Good luck!
  • doingitforjesus
    doingitforjesus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I so understand where you are coming from. I to have fallen many, many, many times....I even got so frustrated that a few weeks ago I deleted my whole account here! Now after some time to just think I know this is what I want to do and NEED to do for me and my family so I am back, had to start a new account. I will add you and anyone else who wants to add me I could use some supportive friends also who know this struggle. We can do this, at least we're back so that's a good thing:smile:
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Hey, if that is your goal and you want to reach it, you can. It is only impossible if you say it is. This is a great site to help you stay on track. We are all here for your support when you need. You can and will reach your goals if you truly want to. Feel free to add me as a friend, i'm always here for tips and support. :)
  • woohoo4gammon
    woohoo4gammon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm knew, but I'll be more than glad to support you! You can do this!
  • Brendanow
    Brendanow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will support you too - I also fell off the wagon many times and the support I see here is pretty amazing - I too need help - thanks for sharing everyone.....
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a supportive friend. I will send you a request
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Danielle, I joined in February of this year, but it didn't last long. I was planning a wedding and trying to get my life a little more organized, but that's not why I stopped trying. I stopped because I felt that it was pointless. That I would never reach my goal anyway so why try?? Well... I'm back. With Full Force! I need to get healthy and fit if I plan on kicking some Zombie *kitten*! ;) lol No really.. I would like to lose at least 140lbs. I don't care how long it takes or how hard it may be. I WILL reach my goal. I won't give up. I can't. Will you help me reach my goal and give me the support I need??

I have fallen off that wagon so many times, I feared they would never let me back on!!! I will add you, and would be more than happy to provide some support to help you reach your goals! :)
  • johnsnowe
    johnsnowe Posts: 7
    Options
    I have introduced several people to MFP and only a few have kept at it. My one suggestion is to only aim for one pound per week. By Christmas, you can be 25 lbs lighter.

I agree with Rachael52 that MFP should be like a game.

Good luck.
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as a friend- I'd love to help you stick with it and keep going if you will do the same for me!
  • beccadp74
    beccadp74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello there,
    I would love to build a support group as I am needing all the help I can get also. Please feel free to add me.