Options
    wow! amazing job!!
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow, great progress!
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Holy **** girl, you look great! I am pretty much the same size as you right now (5'11" and 229 lbs), and it's encouraging to know that there's only a 2 lb. difference between those 2 pics, because visually the difference is very noticeable! Gives me hope that even when the scale doesn't budget I'm still doing good for myself :)
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    wow that is awesome! I think im gonna have to try that !!
  • cckellympls
    cckellympls Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Happy dance for you!!! I am so impressed by all the inches gone and well as your photo. Keep up the great work!!!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    No freakin' way!!! Congratulations!!! I was thinking about trying that program and I'm only slightly heavier than you, so it would be great to see results like yours!!! AWESOME JOB!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I cant believe its only 2lbs lost. working out is amazing on the body
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about my next DVD purchase and you've definitely helped me decide! Slim in 6 it is!!!! Great job, keep up the good work and if I can lose one of my rolls, I'll be elated!!!:drinker:

^^^THIS!!! ^^^ I just need one gone for right now, I will work on the other later.lol
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Holy **** girl, you look great! I am pretty much the same size as you right now (5'11" and 229 lbs), and it's encouraging to know that there's only a 2 lb. difference between those 2 pics, because visually the difference is very noticeable! Gives me hope that even when the scale doesn't budget I'm still doing good for myself :)

First off you are gorgeous!! and thank you :) We are very similar in size so yes make sure you take pictures and measure because the scale is evil!! Good luck to everyone and thanks so much!!
  • Elyssa_38
    Elyssa_38 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow that is a huge difference. yes the scale is evil but wow amazIng!! Im a Jillian Michaels fan but will def look into these dvds !!

Keep up the good job and thanks for sharing it helps many of us stay motivated.
  • monroe61
    Options
    wow that is a huge difference. yes the scale is evil but wow amazIng!! Im a Jillian Michaels fan but will def look into these dvds !!

Keep up the good job and thanks for sharing it helps many of us stay motivated.

I like Jillian too but these seemed to be less intense to start with and they've done wonders...so far!!! :)

and thank you everyone :)
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :noway: HOLY COW!!! That is friggin awesome!!! NICE WORK GIRL!!!!! Hard to believe that it was only a 2.lb loss!!! Proves that Inches are way better!!!! Congrats to you. I recently went gung ho and bought jillian michaels 30 day shred, slim in 6 and yoga meltdown then 6/22 was in a pretty bad car accident and that put a complete halt on my 30 day shred journey. I was only on day 8. :frown: but...I have thought about how I can what I call "super modify" it since I banged up my legs from the knee down pretty bad. No excuses go home or go hard...thank you for the motivation! you look amazing!!!!
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I wish I could get rid of my back fat! I hate it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My hatred for working out is still there but the proof is in the pudding right?? :)

Slim in 6 isn't the most exciting workout. Great job sticking with it, and congratulations on your awesome results!
  • loricolwill
    loricolwill Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! The results are dramatic!
  • monroe61
    Options
    :noway: HOLY COW!!! That is friggin awesome!!! NICE WORK GIRL!!!!! Hard to believe that it was only a 2.lb loss!!! Proves that Inches are way better!!!! Congrats to you. I recently went gung ho and bought jillian michaels 30 day shred, slim in 6 and yoga meltdown then 6/22 was in a pretty bad car accident and that put a complete halt on my 30 day shred journey. I was only on day 8. :frown: but...I have thought about how I can what I call "super modify" it since I banged up my legs from the knee down pretty bad. No excuses go home or go hard...thank you for the motivation! you look amazing!!!!

Thank you very much!! I am happy about the inches but I still have so much more weight to lose and wish it would just go away!! haha
    Really sorry to hear about your car accident...just make sure you heal correctly you wouldn't want to do any more damage to your legs that would stop you for longer. You will get make into don't worry!!
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! I am looking up Slim in 6 right now, LOL
  • itwasagooddeath
    itwasagooddeath Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Looking great.
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 21 days!!!!??? Amazing!!!! Keep it up!
  • brellen0906
    brellen0906 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration! I started Slim in 6 this weekend (on day 4) and I'm loving it so far. It isn't exciting like Turbo Jam or Taebo or something, but I don't need exciting - I just need results! :) Well done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!