Bio-Oil - Stretch mark/skin miracle!!!

Options
AJCM
AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
Okay - gotta share this...

Many of you recommended "Bio-Oil" on some earlier posts for stretch marks, and it also claims to firm skin, even out skin tone, work on discolourations, brighten skin, etc.

Well, it WORKS!!! No kidding, I saw the dermatologist yesterday regarding some sun spots, and they have faded! She said my skin looks improved and couldn't believe it. I thought my skin was looking better (bright, clear), but she confirmed what I was thinking. The only different thing I've been doing is the Bio-oil. I use it all over my body, and I use it on my face every night. I LOVE IT!!!!! :love:

Thanks for the recommendation! It is as good as you all said!
Had to share...
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AJCM
    Options
    Okay - gotta share this...

Many of you recommended "Bio-Oil" on some earlier posts for stretch marks, and it also claims to firm skin, even out skin tone, work on discolourations, brighten skin, etc.

Well, it WORKS!!! No kidding, I saw the dermatologist yesterday regarding some sun spots, and they have faded! She said my skin looks improved and couldn't believe it. I thought my skin was looking better (bright, clear), but she confirmed what I was thinking. The only different thing I've been doing is the Bio-oil. I use it all over my body, and I use it on my face every night. I LOVE IT!!!!! :love:

Thanks for the recommendation! It is as good as you all said!
    Had to share...
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Where do you get it?
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!! Definitely share, where do you buy the stuff???
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Sounds good
    My stretch marks are old though...already grey/silver...kids are 3/4..do u think it might still help?
    How is it helping your face?

Kim
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    where can I get this?
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    WHERE DID YOU GET THE OIL?
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    ooo thanks for the tip... lol i didn't have stretch marks til i had that big head lovable boy of mine... lol

found it on the net.. gotta search in your area probably CVS or walgreens or walmart...

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp165709_332828_sespider/bio_oil/scar_treatment.htm
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I'll have to try it :happy:
  • AJCM
    Options
    Apparently it's widely available in the US (drugstore.com and most drugstores) but Shopper's Drug Mart in Canada just started carrying it. I was chatting with the cosmetician and she said they can't get it in fast enough! It's flying off the shelves and the customer feedback is excellent!

I'm very pale skinned, and as you can see in my profile pic, I have some slight rosacea and some sun spots on my checkbones. I like to be able to go around without makeup,so they were bothering me. I put the bio oil on my face, and really slather around my eyes (to prevent crows feet) and it is really making a difference! My skin feels so soft! I still do my 45 spf in the day though.

I also put it on my tummy (silvery stretch marks - ugh) and on my breasts (I breast fed two babies - enough said) and I do notice a difference!

Don't get disenchanted because it is $12 for a very small bottle - a little goes a LONG way! You literally use a few drops here and there. Let me know what you think of it!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it out. I hope I'll be able to find it at my Shoppers.

Thanks for suggesting it. :smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm getting this stuff ASAP
    I am a TOTAL skincare junkie
    and I just have to add your skin looks amazing in your pics

Kim
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    so it is called bio oil???? I need to check this out...but I am dark I wonder if it will work for me....any brand in particular????
  • AJCM
    Options
    I don't know who makes it, but the full name is "Bio-Oil" and it all natural, no preservatives, and it's made from calendula (natural anti-inflammatory properties), lavendar, and mineral oil, and then it has some other vitamins and antioxidants. I doesn't dry "oily" which I was worried about.

I was skeptical, but it seems to be working well!!!
  • AJCM
    Options
    so it is called bio oil???? I need to check this out...but I am dark I wonder if it will work for me....any brand in particular????

I'm sure it would work for you! The brand name is "Bio-Oil" - let me know what you think!
    (It sounds like I'm selling it!).
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I checked my CVS today, didn't find it.

if anyone finds it in a store, let us know!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I googled it and it says that Walgreen's sells it... so I'm going to check there on my way home!!
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Picked some up at K-Mart for $11.99.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Definitely MUST TRY! Does it help cellulite at all???
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada, and just pucked it up at Safeway!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    perfect, i will try it out when in in canada,
    thanx for the tip !!!!!!!!
    may