New here :-) bound and determined to lose 43lbs!

Options
Shayzeepoo
Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
Hello everyone :-)

I'm a mother to two boys, I've let myself go & am now determined to get into shape.. For myself and my kids (my fiancé too of course)

I'm 5'3, 168.4lbs :-( biggest I have ever been.. I plan on eventually getting down to 125lbs.. My short term weight goal is 148 lbs.

Replies

• vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a mom of 2 girls (7 and 19 months) and am still struggling to lose the "baby weight". So I know what you mean. Yes I want to be thinner, but I want to be fit as well. I'm 5'8, 217 lbs and a pear shape (my pre-baby weight was 200 lbs) but I want to do better then that! I'd eventually like to be 160 ish, but for now I"ll settle for 180lbs. It's a hard struggle and I've started and stopped sooooo many times that I want to believe this is the last time I'll start. I've given up pop (which was my 'alcohol') and that's a huge step for me.
    I'm new to this too, by the way! But I think this message board/chat will help to keep my will power.

Jenn :)
  • babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i feel ur pain... lol i'm trying to lose 40lbs u can add me
  • nommonkeypie
    Options
    I admit I have no kids but I'm about the same height and size. Getting a degree wrecked my body so goals are about the same. You can do it though! And at least you've got kids to run after that can count for some exercise.