HELP

Need some motivation; I've gotten tired of counting cals, but I need help! I want to loose a pound a week until summers over. Any tips, tricks, motivational tools would be helpful:)

Trying to keep my diet nutrient dense with simple preparation. I do yoga and walk usually, but lately I've been working full time and feel burnt out a lot and haven't been doing much. what are easy/ free ways to get healthy?

Replies

• stonerdude
    stonerdude Posts: 103
    google omega 6 foods and stop eating them!
  • johnnys30
    johnnys30 Posts: 64 Member
    Work out and if you are not hungry but have food left, stop eating. Make one meal cover lunch and dinner, etc.
  • brynnflynn
    brynnflynn Posts: 5 Member
    Take a walk during your lunch break! Even if you can only get away for 10-15 minutes, it can really help both your mental outlook and burn off some calories.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    You could try a workout video for something different. It always helps to keep those muscles guessing, lol.:smile:
  • ksun10
    ksun10 Posts: 76
    Try switching up your usual exercise and/or food. A lot of times loss of motivation comes from boredom with what you are doing.
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    SEE IF YOU CAN FIND SOME FREE ZUMBA CLASSES IN YOUR AREA, THEY ARE SO FUN!! AND YOU BURN A LOT OF CALORIES, AND LOSE A LOT OF INCHES TOO