In the market for some friends!

Options
Ericaaa89
Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
My name is Erica, I'm 5'2 and started at 253 lbs. Currently at 247lbs, my first goal is to get down to around 160lbs. Anyone need a friend? I can be supportive I promise! I'm not "dieting" persay, just eating A LOT healthier than I have in the past. Dieting is a horrible word. I'm making changes that flow into my life as is, that way I stick to it. I'm 23 yrs old, with no kids, so yes I do go out, I drink on the weekends, and I may have the occasional 3am breakfast at waffle house. Life happens! But I believe that I can make healthy decisions without giving up my social life like I've tried to do in the past. And because I'm going from eating a fast food meal consisting of 1000+ calories AT LEAST once a day to salads and smoothies, I feel I'm going to make some progress. Would love to have some friends to keep in touch with and help support! Please consider adding me :)

Replies

• QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm always up for motivating and adding new friends lol. Feel free to add me ^^
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can join the posse if you like. We are a supportive bunch and we like to have fun. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Friend request sent.
  • rn2be_2013
    rn2be_2013 Posts: 16
    Options
    You can do this and we are here to help!
  • katy1506
    katy1506 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'6" and starting at 202.2lbs. My goal is 135.0lbs. I need a buddy! :-)

I'm also 23, no kids, just graduated from school and completely understand that life happens. I'm trying to make healthy lifestyle changes and not necessarily diet. I found that I could have some success on diets but I gained it all back when I went off of it. I've changed my exercise habits but my nutrition still needs some work. Having some friends to help support would be awesome!
  • SGreen134
    SGreen134 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just send a request to you. The more support, the merrier!
  • Ericaaa89
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests guys!
  • ImmaLocStar
    Options
    Friend request sent!!!
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • Tomlinson12
    Options
    I would love some more motivational friends! Even seeing others log their exercise helps me! I am 25- and have 12 pounds to my goal!
  • Ericaaa89
    Options
    I love reading the success stories, I could spend hours doing it. One inspired me some much I literally jumped up from the computer and went jogging. Lol