The things I hate about working in an office building

Options
124»

Replies

• cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    It makes me crazy when my coworkers (we all sit close to each other) pick up the phone to either call me or call someone else within earshot. I CAN HEAR BOTH PEOPLE TALKING TO EACH OTHER out loud. Why do you need to call me if you're 5 feet away from me? Just walk over to me or, if you really need to, send me an email. It's annoying when the bosses put themselves on speakerphone and then call each other when their offices are right next to each other. Ridiculous.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    57877839759419363999213.jpg
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    If you're sick, go home. I got the flu while I was pregnant because my co-worker didn't want to waste his leave time. I was out for a full week.

^^THIS!! Or how they sit and whine to everyone that they don't feel good. Please do us all a favor and GO HOME!
  • MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Every Monday like clock work and exec feels the need to cut his nails in his office.

Really?

Personal grooming should be done at home!

That is so strange! Guys do that at my job too. I hate it.
  • MikMont
    MikMont Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Also, a couple of the guys here chew tobacco! And sit their spit cups on their desks or worse, walk around holding the spit cup. That is so gross to me.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    DO NOT clip your fingernails at work!!!! Grooming should be done at home thank you!!
    I had a neighbor's flying fingernail piece soar over a cubicle wall and land on my keyboard...GROSS!!!!

This! Especially when the people sitting around you are eating lunch! Sick SOB
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    If you have to shout over your cubicle wall so your coworker can hear you, guess what? Everyone else can hear you, too.

Just get off your lazy duff and walk the 5 feet to his cube and have a normal conversation using your inside voice.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    yeah, your conversation about your grandma and her colon, or your dirt bag boyfriend, take it to the breakroom!

oh, and in the breakroom, that pile of *kitten* that's growing in the fridge, throw it away you lazy....

and oh, when you are eating/drinking/sneezing and clearing your throat a hundred times, hit the can!

oh, and in the can, if the damn toilet paper roll is empty, change it! see lazy....... ^^^