do you in the car??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Sing and dance! My daughter has video. Also in the grocery store, elevator, gas station...anywhere really! :bigsmile:
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    You can't shut me up in the car. I am a superstar. Also, I just recently realized that I will sing in the car in front of others if I know them well enough... otherwise I bop along to the music.

Music + me = inseparable. When it's not on my stereo, it's in my head.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIcQd7K0l0yxD-m01LeRUwHaUF-fI6z-B49guOkT34p8OZOfnz

LOL! This! I totally sing!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    freestyle_o_197167.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I sing as loud as I can and stare at the person next to me at the red light while I do it. because I'm in my car, and that's just what you're supposed to do when you're alone in your car.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I sing as loud as I can and stare at the person next to me at the red light while I do it. because I'm in my car, and that's just what you're supposed to do when you're alone in your car.

That visual made me giggle :smile:
  • ahigg396
    ahigg396 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Haha! OH YEAH. One morning, on the way to work (5:30 a.m.), I was stopped at a red light when I get a call from a friend. She was like, "thanks for the concert!". I looked to my right and she was stopped beside me just watching me sing to myself. No shame.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever rocked out this hard?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZA3G4FMYc
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Dude seriously the car gets some seriously bad a*s acoustics! I sing and dance any and everywhere regardless of who is around or what is going on. Like they taught us on Sesame Street.... Sing sing a song sing out loud sing out strong....... ;-)
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    I sing everywhere. I wear my Ipod and belt out the tunes right there in the car, no music, windows down, don't care who is watching. I can do a mean rendition of "Damage Incorporated." I even dance in the grocery store - and yes, I sing there too. Can't help myself. I also laugh out loud when I think goofy thoughts. Which happens a lot. So most of the time, people think I am a few french fries short of a Happy Meal. Oh, bad analogy for a fitness website, sorry!!
  • elinger
    elinger Posts: 33
    Options

so true LOL
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm the total dork that isn't just singing, but like totally rocking out.

Bike rides are also sing alongs. Especially if I'm having a hard time..... if I sing along, I'm focused less on how hard it is and more on the song. And I live out in the country so USUALLY it's only cows that hear me.... with the random farmer here and there.

*I was a music major, full on band geek, and still dance like an idiot to silly songs*
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. In the shower too!
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    I LOVE to sing in the car!!! I sing along with the music on the radio but I also practice new songs that I am going to sing in church as solos in the car. Singing makes me happy! There was one time when I was crying after my divorce and my daughter said, "Sing mommy!"
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Oh I do! I sing and get down with my bad self!!!

Especially to this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

I have Sirius radio and whenever it comes on I will rewind it like 6 times until my kids start yelling "MOM, NOT AGAIN!!" I love it!
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Especially to this song:

I have Sirius radio and whenever it comes on I will rewind it like 6 times until my kids start yelling "MOM, NOT AGAIN!!" I love it!

THIS!
    I've seen her do it on our last road trip! Love you Carly!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options

This! Love it!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options

Especially to this song:

THIS!
    I've seen her do it on our last road trip! Love you Carly!

Love you to ma!!
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Singer ... and my kids think it is hysterical! :)
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    If my dog is riding with me, she'll howl along also :laugh: or is she telling me to shut the hell up?:bigsmile: