I want these babies!!

Options
So I just figured out what I'm going to get myself when I reach my goal weight (140-145). A hot pair of THESE BABIES.

376540_4251109245870_2037304241_n.jpg

OH MAN.

Does anybody else skate? Is it a good workout? I've got to kind of learn, first. But that will be easier when I'm fit, right? Pahaha.

Replies

• BrokenButterfly
    Options
    Doesn't skating work your butt and upper thighs? Moving in any way is always good! And those are just so hot... where did you find them?!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    DANG, those are pretty sweet :) I haven't skated in a while. Living in AZ I don't want to be out side too much. Especially in the summer. but I would love it if I could go out and skate.... especially if I had these :D haha. Congrats on the progress! Have fun!
  • starringmelissa
    Options
    skating is super fun! i used to be friends with a bunch of derby girls who would take me. awesome workout as well :)
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    accordig to this site.. it's like 770 per hour for me.. so thats pretty good :)
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Roller Skating IS a good workout!! Great for the legs!

Thats why I think you should buy them NOW! Learn to skate, and get fit while looking hot in your new awesome roller skates!!
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    What a good choice for an ultimate goal reward for yourself! I used to rollerskate a lot when I was younger. It wasn'f tancy, but it sure was a workout. Good luck in your journey, and I hope you get to your goal so you can have those. They are awesome!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I looooove roller skating. And yes, its a pretty good workout :)
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I miss skating!! The roads around here are just too rough for it, and there's nowhere to go indoors :cry: it is an amazing workout! if i were you i wouldn't wait til you hit goal-- they'll firm up your legs and abs fast!!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I'm in love!
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I want them too!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I'm in love!

I had a feeling you would be!! Haha!

They are an online purchase at Urban Outfitters. Once you see the price you will see why I have to wait!! Haha. 300 dollars. @_@

BUT THEY ARE SO HOT. I just want to hug them and squeeze them and ah. Maybe along the way to my goal, I'll buy myself elbow pads and knee pads and a helmet. Inspiration! Because also, I have none of those goodies. So. There's that. But I want them soo badly!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome!! Love them.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    those are awesome. In high school I skated all the time, I think i still have my skates. I should totally pull them out and give skating a try.

Best of luck reaching your goal. enjoy skating your way thin!
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    Those are gorgeous, and I'm sure skating is a great work out. Wish I could use skates like those, but I just decided to stick to inline skates when I fell hard using roller blades.
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    those are pretty damn awesome (and normally I avoid pink like it's out to get me). I would totally rock a pair of those and some cute high waisted shorts at a roller rink. :smile:
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love those! I used to skate in high school a lot, and it is a great (and fun) workout. I plan on starting again when DS gets a little older.
  • half_moon
    Options
    OH MY GOD THEY COME IN TEAL. The amount that I want these is reaching inappropriate levels. Ah.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Why not get them now? They will HELP you get to your goal weight! :)
  • half_moon
    Options
    Why not get them now? They will HELP you get to your goal weight! :)

$300.

:L
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Damn I used to skate and rollerblade religiously....Now, at my age, that just seems like a long way down. Too much potential for broken hips and stuff....:grumble: :noway: