If you like metal, YOU'RE MY FRIEND!

Options
Vonwarr
Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some more friends! I've still got a bunch to lose and could use the motivation and a few critical eyes to keep me on track. :)

I'm also looking for more metalheads! Listening to metal is my favorite way to get pumped! Whether you're here to lose or get pumped, add me! \m/ \m/

Replies

• BrokenButterfly
    Options
    METAAAAL! \o/
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!! Add me too, metal fans!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    FELLOW METAL HEAD!

I do admit though, I am really only a big Death metal/Deathcore guy. I don't like much metal outside of that except for the good ole 'tallica!

I am also in a metal band! I am the vocalist for Commotio Cordis! Check us out if you have a spare second and an liking for heavy ****! :D

https://www.facebook.com/commotiocordisofficial
  • donovanart
    donovanart Posts: 55
    Options
    Metal lovers yay ! :D
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    You like Dethklok ?
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I loooooove metal (excluding all -core genres).
  • Vonwarr
    Options
    DO YOU FOLKS LIKE COFFEE??!? Dethklok kicks *kitten*!

I love most metal... definitely more of a thrash and power fan with some death, hair, and more sub-genres thrown in the mix, but willing to give almost anything a chance.

I've played guitar for a long time, played in a band for a few years, some local/semi-local shows, but not lately.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah.

My other profile pic has one of my favourite band t-shirts on :D
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Winger!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Also, Manowar is flippin' awesome :D
  • B21goddess
    B21goddess Posts: 35
    Options
    COB <3
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Death to all but Metal!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • cruiser3004
    cruiser3004 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A big Metal fan, Always Metallica, the last few years been into Disturbed, and most recently discovered a danish band called Volbeat, which i believe are starting to do all right in the U.S. Volbeat have now topped Disturbed as most played by me at the gym.
  • Vonwarr
    Options
    A big Metal fan, Always Metallica, the last few years been into Disturbed, and most recently discovered a danish band called Volbeat, which i believe are starting to do all right in the U.S. Volbeat have now topped Disturbed as most played by me at the gym.

I almost threw my weights while doing squats listening to Warrior's Call... lol... it's the FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! part
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love METAL!!! My favorite bands are Disturbed, Godsmack, Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest,

I just really don't care for the screaming Death Metal where I can't understand a word coming out of the singer's mouth.

Feel free to add me!!!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Older stuff, Megadeth, Pantera, Queensryche, Metallica...and alot of older punk....SOcial Distortion, Dead Kennedys, Violent Femmes, Dead Milkmen.....but then again, I am now officially old.....so I guess it is fitting. :grumble:
  • Vonwarr
    Options
    I absolutely love METAL!!! My favorite bands are Disturbed, Godsmack, Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest,

I just really don't care for the screaming Death Metal where I can't understand a word coming out of the singer's mouth.

Feel free to add me!!!

Sound like some awesome bands... I used to feel the same, then one day, I could suddenly understand them. 0_o
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Metal heads unite...any progressive fans (Dream Theater)
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    YAY!!! ^_^