84 lbs down...15-20 lbs to go - The finish line is near!

Options

Replies

• JosieV1973
    JosieV1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!! WHAT A ENCOURAGING SUCCESS STORY............THAT MOTIVATES ME TO BE STRONGER AND DO BETTER.......THX!
  • ricky_j_b
    ricky_j_b Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! congrats!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome.
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're an inspiration! Thanks for posting this. You look fabulous - good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I like the pic of the two pairs of jeans, for some reason that resonates with me.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    There isn't anything that I am not allowed to eat, but I try to be careful about portion size. I do try to make sure I get enough fiber, and find that my morning oatmeal (old fashioned oats cooked at home, or the Quaker Medley's for when I am at work) are a good source, and not too heavy on the calorie front. I also will go for a "Fiber One" type bar, when I am craving an afternoon snack or get a craving for something sweet. Only 120 to 140 calories and 35% of your fiber.

I am not a big drinker, so I don't typically have a problem with choosing empty calories in a cocktail or wine over actual food. And Drink WATER! Other than my morning cup of coffee or latte, I basically drink water for the rest of the day.

If I think of anything else, I will let you know.
  • GaglianiGirl
    Options
    Stunning results! Good work!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and you look wonderful!
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    incredible shrinking woman!! You look awesome!!
  • stronggirl69
    Options
    omg...you don't just look great but make me want to try harder...thank you for your story
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic and you look much younger also , and a lot happier congratulations
  • shaunasoares
    shaunasoares Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, you look beautiful
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    You look great! Especially in the red dress. I would like to add, I, too, go through the "drop off" in my weight loss, and you are motivation for me to keep going!
  • pjnoriega
    pjnoriega Posts: 1
    Options
    love the documentation using the pics and the same clothes. Your story is very motivating...thanks for sharing! It will motivate me!
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    congrats! you've got such a cute little shape!!
  • RoseVernon
    RoseVernon Posts: 88
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!
  • alicepoppyh
    Options
    Holy crap you look amazing! Well done you! And thanks for the inspiration! I have 20lbs to go until my first goal, and from there I will see what needs to be done. I love seeing people like you who have done the most amazing things for their life and their loved ones. Thanks so much and congrats again x
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    great job!! and thank you for posting, I started at 232lbs and size 20 and trying to get back down to about 165 which last time I was that weight, put me in ~10/11/12 jeans... you've inspired me today
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and have done an amazing job.
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!