Daily Check In - 12/3/09

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to the Y - Elliptical 40 minutes and ordered the the mediterranean chicken salad -at Friday's YUMMO!! I was thinking about chicken fingers so I definitely made the better choice. (I need to double check the calories ... it was way to good for under 500 calories... LOL :laugh:

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and workout.

Replies

• teahsmama
    teahsmama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I sure wish I could stay within calories. I do fantastic until night time. I really need to find my motivation somewhere under all these rolls.
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? We had our first day of Holiday Trimmings at the office. We weighed in and I did not have any sweets yesterday!

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? I have two christmas parties to go to today, stick with veggies and fruit....no sweets!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals?
    Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
    Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
    Worked out, even with sinus infection.

What would I have done differently?
    Eaten a little more during the day.

What is today's personal goals?
    Go to the gym, drink MORE water, and stay within my calories.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Goldk, I'll be interested to hear tomorrow how you survived TWO parties.

teahsmama - There's a no late night snacking group that I just joined a week ago that has helped me greatly in that area. The first two days were kind of hard, but I set my watch as a reminder or simply went to bed. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY.
  • boomersooner806
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to the Y and worked out on the elliptical for 45 minutes, jogged for 10 minutes at a 9-minute pace, and didn't have one sweet thing at work! :bigsmile:

What would I have done differently? Not eaten SO many pickles -- too much sodium I realized after reading the label! Retained quite a bit of water. Ugh. :grumble:

What is today's personal goals? Not to eat sweets at work just because of my emotions (boredom, stressed, angry, etc.) or just because I see my co-workers eating. Try to get in a workout between the 3 jobs I have going on today. And, drink LOTS and LOTS of water!
  • amysol
    amysol Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I sure wish I could stay within calories. I do fantastic until night time. I really need to find my motivation somewhere under all these rolls.

Hey, night time is harder for me too that's why I have a 175 cal break fast and a 150 cal snack and a 300-400 cal lunch so I an have a little more for dinner...sometimes...
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Goldk, I'll be interested to hear tomorrow how you survived TWO parties.

teahsmama - There's a no late night snacking group that I just joined a week ago that has helped me greatly in that area. The first two days were kind of hard, but I set my watch as a reminder or simply went to bed. It has helped me TREMENDOUSLY.

It's areay22 that has the 2 parties. I'll tell you... if it was me I am not sure if I would make it :laugh: I need to work on the whole willpower thing :bigsmile: I love food. I am working hard on the mindset of food to live and not live for food. I try to remind myself everyday. :happy:

But I know you will do just fine areay22!!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hmmm...

What would I have done differently? didn't need to make and eat coffee cake for dinner

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and already did 60 minutes of step at the Y
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals?
    No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
    No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
    I only ate a side salad no dressing at Chili's when I went to lunch.

What would I have done differently?
    I should have stayed away from the pie and candy bar when I got home. I was stressed and didn't care at the time but I do now.

What is today's personal goals?
    Stay within my calories and workout.
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I worked out hard and I ate my between my snacks and avoided late night binging.

What would I have done differently? I would have eaten less popcorn, even if it was low in calories. Too much sodium!

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and be active despite it being a day off from working out!