Thanks for sharing.
  • scurry12
    scurry12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Going to try this one! Thanks!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    oh jeeze, you would bump this when I am having late night cravings! Sound awesome!!!!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Yum I added 1 T flour and 6 chocolate chips. Used yogurt instead of the milk. 30 seconds and it was done, still moist in the center like a molten chocolate cake.

Thank you. . . .I love the soufflé-like texture!!!!
  • MsSPFX
    MsSPFX Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump! Thnx
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bumping for later!
  • Psm526
    Psm526 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just wanted to make a new page for this recipe cause it is awsome possom, and also be a page flipper ;)
    Cool!! I was not sure if we needed to re-post the recipe or not....
    I found this recipe online at http://www.pbs.org/food/fresh-tastes/microwave-chocolate-cake/ but modified it to be sugar free for me (and it is flourless). I combined the two serving recipe to make a wopping one serving chocolate cake that is only 92 calories! I am posting the recipe below. You can do a search under food and enter 20 second mug cake and get the full nutritional information.
    • 1 egg – beaten- 70 calories
    • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract- 6 calories
    • 1 tbsp. Fat free milk- 6 calories
    • 1 tbsp. cocoa powder- 10 calories
    • 2 tablespoons sugar free Splenda- 0 calories
    • 1/4 tsp. baking powder- 0 calories
    1. Add the Splenda and cocoa powder to a small bowl. Add the fat free milk, egg and vanilla and whisk until there are no lumps. Sprinkle the baking powder on top and quickly mix together.
    2. Split the batter between the two mugs and firmly tap the mugs on a towel-lined countertop to release any large air bubbles. Microwave one cake at a time.
    3. Since you don’t want to start and stop the microwave a bunch of times, set it for about 40 seconds, and closely watch the cake. It’s done when the cake rises about half-way up to sides of the mug (about 20 seconds in a 1000 watt microwave). The difference between a tender fluffy cake draped in velvety chocolate sauce and a chewy hockey puck is a few seconds, so you'll need to experiment to see what works best for your microwave.
    You can also spread with peanut butter (1 tbsp.) for only 80 calories more. I added some expresso powder (1/4 tsp.) to mine and it was yummy!!!

Yummy. Want to try it for days i crave chocolate.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME! I just made it, and I want to cry it's so good! THANK YOU!!!!:love:
  • knackarsch
    knackarsch Posts: 53
    Options
    Bump
  • dawn1801
    dawn1801 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i made this exactly how the recipe calls and it was disgusting. even tried adding flour and sugar on the second mug and still awful. it was like eating a spongey chocolate egg. i dont understand how you guys are eating this.
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    this looks good
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    B U M P !
  • rhondawparker
    rhondawparker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this too! Sounds devine!