"little" blenders - need recommendations

Options
2»

Replies

• graceinbreath
    graceinbreath Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have the $15 dollar hamilton beach that someone else mentioned above - I like it. It does what it's supposed to do.
    I bought mine on Amazon.
  • Focusonfifty
    Focusonfifty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    The Bullet is great, cannot remember the price. I've had it for years.
  • n_rockey
    n_rockey Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have the Magic Bullet, and I LOVE it. It's great for making my smoothies, and goes through frozen fruit with no problem. I haven't even had problems with ice when I've tried it, but I don't usually add ice to my smoothies so that hasn't been often.
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    I use "the ninja" brand blenders. You can buy them at target! Theyre amazing!
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have a ninja drink maker. I have had it for a year and half and I used EVERYDAY. Its the best affordable blender on the market. I can make a smoothie in 20 short pulses.

Denise
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Love my ninja!
  • falcon367
    falcon367 Posts: 116
    Options
    My Cruisinart CPB-300 just showed up at my doorstep today ... when I use it, I will compare it to my run of the mill Osterizer Blender and post what I think here.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    I have a magic bullet and i love it! ... love love love it .. i also got the set with the party mugs and they are great ... i put 1cup of soy milk, one big scoop of meal replacement shake and then one whole tray of ice cubes (12 large ice cubes) then tap tap tap and its done! its a crazy thick super slushy ice drink and i love it!!

it was like 50 bucks
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Ninja-$50
  • PK95
    PK95 Posts: 21
    Options
    The Chris Freytag Personal Blender from QVC! Inexpensive and works great. Still have mine from two years ago and you can take the cup to go. Love smoothies!
  • dardarjones
    Options
    Wal Mart has a one cup travel blender for $16.97 (in canada) I beleive it is a Hamilton Beach brand......I am going to purchasing one myself